Color Rush Uniforms

JP Doyal

AR12
Reaction score
Are they doing color rush uniforms for the game against Detroit? If so I'm interested in seeing how they look.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know why they are not doing the color rush uniforms this year. we have 2 Thursday games in a row this year.

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know why they are not doing the color rush uniforms this year. we have 2 Thursday games in a row this year.
I think dallas and panther are doing the color rush. Its suppose to be a marleting tactic to get people to watch on Thurs. It could be a test of concept as to why only 8 teams for color rush this year.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Visual Ipecac.
I always thought a permanent gold based 3rd jersey would help in say games in like Arizona or Florida in Sept / Oct when the home teams wear their road whites forcing the visitors to wear their dark uniforms. A lot less solar gain in gold than green.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell are color rush uniforms? I wish they'd knock off ******** around with uniforms both college and pro. Half the time you turn on a game you can't even tell who's playing. Most are heinously ugly and especially in college don't even have anything to do with the team.
Please stop.

Rick 12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell are color rush uniforms? I wish they'd knock off ******** around with uniforms both college and pro. Half the time you turn on a game you can't even tell who's playing. Most are heinously ugly and especially in college don't even have anything to do with the team.
Please stop.
Got to say could not agree more its all about the money!

Members online

Latest posts