Coaches still in Bush's corner

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
dhpackr said:
Zero2Cool said:
Rice didn't own Bush, he made a helluva catch.

which personality of your many, was watching the game Sunday??!!

or is this a joke??

I really do not appreciate personal attacks.

Are we talking about the entire game or that single play? I was referring to that single play, if that wasn't obvious enough for you.

Overall, Rice had the advantage over Bush.

i have been called so many names, and never cry about it.
one moron has called me captain bananas, ******, and then screams for me to be banned.
HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and I usually get spanked for it. Yet you...not so much.

Namecalling, gay bashing, and contributing damn near nothing to the site (unless '4-0' is contributing, then I apologize)

You bring the forum down, and it's amazing cuz the team is undefeated. It shouldn't be possible, but you do it. Congrats.

hallarious

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Bush is gonna be a playmaker for our D, he's just gotta keep improving every week.

and i don't, i think bush has peaked, and is as good as he will get.
so ban me.

A rather fast peak don't you think given the fact this is the first extensive PT he has gotten and he's only a second year guy?

If players weren't given more opportunity then that there's a lot of HOF'ers out there that would never have gotten where they did. If he wasn't athletic and carried a lot of potential he wouldn't be the beast on ST's that he is.
He shows big play ability there so IMO he has it on defense as well.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to me, it looked like a more physical, powerful guy, out performed our #3 CB, and teams will focus on this #3 DB!

Of course they're gonna focus on our #3, cause nobody finds open receivers when Harris and Chuck are on 'em!

It was one play, and Rice made a great play. Last week when Vincent Jackson got a perfect pass from Phil Rivers to beat Al Harris for that TD, no one was saying that Jackson was a more physical, powerful guy.

It was just a great football play by both the QB and WR.

I'd say the same sort of thing with Rice's catch, just a great play, not a statement on Bush's ability or value as a nickel. JMO

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does every thread here have to turn into a pissing match? Come on guys...

what should i do?
you have a poster that runs around calling people names. i like this player, he does not. he replies by calling names, correcting grammar, and never, ever supports his points in any way shape or form.

anybody that disagrees w/him, he replies w/a one line comment about nothing, and calls them stupid.

then screams people should be banned, or have nothing to offer, and then puts a word i mispelled three months ago in his sig.

yeah, that is the type of poster you want here.

i say ban him now.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
to me, it looked like a more physical, powerful guy, out performed our #3 CB, and teams will focus on this #3 DB!

Of course they're gonna focus on our #3, cause nobody finds open receivers when Harris and Chuck are on 'em!

It was one play, and Rice made a great play. Last week when Vincent Jackson got a perfect pass from Phil Rivers to beat Al Harris for that TD, no one was saying that Jackson was a more physical, powerful guy.

I'd say the same sort of thing with Rice's catch, just a great play, not a statement on Bush's ability or value as a nickel. JMO

and to me it was like a rebound in basketball.
Rice = power foward
bush = gaurd
the bigger , stronger, more physical guy, came down w/the ball
JMO

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
dhpackr said:

Rice = power foward
bush = gaurd
JMO

This trick only works so long though. Sooner or later, we'll sneak Bigby or Collins on whomever Bush is covering and we'll have a pick or two.

They can't do that all game.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
dhpackr said:

Rice = power foward
bush = gaurd
JMO

Dude, you completely missed the point of my post. My point was, players make plays. Good ones at that. And they sometimes make good plays against players who are as good or better than them. Al Harris did his job, but got beat for a TD by two other, lesser players making a perfect play.

Bush mostly did his job. In the article, he himself states what he did wrong, and how he should have done it. That tells me that he will improve, and play it better the next time. It was one play, and Rice was better than he was on that ONE PLAY.

To use your example, getting beat for one rebound is not the entire game of basketball. It's one play.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
pack_in_black said:
dhpackr said:

Rice = power foward
bush = gaurd
JMO

Dude, you completely missed the point of my post. My point was, players make plays. Good ones at that. And they sometimes make good plays against players who are as good or better than them. Al Harris did his job, but got beat for a TD by two other, lesser players making a perfect play.

Bush mostly did his job. In the article, he himself states what he did wrong, and how he should have done it. That tells me that he will improve, and play it better the next time. It was one play, and Rice was better than he was on that ONE PLAY.

To use your example, getting beat for one rebound is not the entire game of basketball. It's one play.

one play, bush was beat at least three times on sunday.
lol, nice!!

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is the one that got outplayed this past week. Bobby Wade should not be putting up the numbers he did against a guy like Woodson.

Bush is fine. People are getting worked up about him struggling to guard Gates one on one and because of a fantastic catch and throw, tip your cap kind of play out of Rice and Holcomb?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson is the one that got outplayed this past week. Bobby Wade should not be putting up the numbers he did against a guy like Woodson.

Bush is fine. People are getting worked up about him struggling to guard Gates one on one and because of a fantastic catch and throw, tip your cap kind of play out of Rice and Holcomb?

well get your excuses ready.
b/c every week you will need a few!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Aytumious said:

The poster is just giving their opinion.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

the excuse that rice just made a great play. bush in no way was overmatched, or outperformed by rice. bush was not targeted. the vikes did not try to get rice matched up against bush. the vikes did not feel they had a mis-match with bush on rice.
right?

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

the excuse that rice just made a great play. bush in no way was overmatched, or outperformed by rice. bush was not targeted. the vikes did not try to get rice matched up against bush. the vikes did not feel they had a mis-match with bush on rice.
right?

They certainly did target Bush. Why wouldn't they?

Bush had good coverage but had no safety help. Rice simply made the better play and it was a perfectly thrown ball.

Excuse or reasoned explanation of what happened?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

right?

On the touchdown, Rice made an excellent catch while being covered by Bush who per Lionel Washington was in good position.

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

right?

On the touchdown, Rice made an excellent catch while being covered by Bush who per Lionel Washington was in good position.

He was in great position. All one would need to do is download your highlights and watch it again to see that. :D

I'm not sure how any intelligent football observer could not watch that play and say, "Wow, hell of a grab." Its not like Rice was wide open like Jones or Jennings were on their TDs. Bush was draped all over Rice.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

right?

He was in great position. All one would need to do is download your highlights and watch it again to see that. :D
Yes and it's free too :)

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

right?

Bush had good coverage but had no safety help. Rice simply made the better play and it was a perfectly thrown ball.

the reasoned explanation is

rice was more physical, and beat out bush for the TD! and he was one of many that beat bush on that day.

i just feel bush has meet his potential, is nothing special, and will eventually be replaced by will blackmon as the nickle back.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
right?

Of course they did, they seen the weakness early and zeroed in on it.. but does that mean the Bush won't play better next week?

Because he was beaten this week means he isn't a player.. go talk to Champ Bailey this week.. he got roasted a time or two.. does he need to be targeted week in and out?

Playing Corner in the NFL is a thankless job week to week... you will get beat at times..

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:
dhpackr said:
Aytumious said:

What excuses?

right?

the reasoned explanation is

rice was more physical, and beat out bush for the TD! and he was one of many that beat bush on that day.

i just feel bush has meet his potential, is nothing special, and will eventually be replaced by will blackmon as the nickle back.

I'd have no problem if Blackmon looked so good that he replaced Bush. Both are young and having starting potential.

What is your take on Wade putting up 5 for 83 on Woodson. Bobby freakin Wade? The 83 was a career high for him and he made Woodson look foolish on many of his grabs.