Clifton to visit Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right ****ing on RS! I agree that talent overshadows experience any day. A lot of rookies come in every year and prove that they're better than half the players in their respective positions.

Now onto the Clifton situation. I would love to have Clifton back but not for the reasons that many presume. Clifton should come back as a mentor/leader to whichever lineman we draft. Even Mccarthy addressed at the combine that the packers may go the option of splitting some of clifton's duties in order to give other guys a chance to get into the mix. It's a very good strategy as guys like william beaty, phil loadholt, sebastian volmer and oher have transitioned into their own o-lines like that.
the one with the foulest mouth must be right

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know thats your opinion and i have mine but experience is the differance between a rookie and a vet . next time you go to the doctor see a intern instead of a doc with experience i think it meens someting in everything you do
Really? An analogy with a profession where athletic ability has absolutely nothing to do with?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on RS! I agree that talent overshadows experience any day. A lot of rookies come in every year and prove that they're better than half the players in their respective positions.

Now onto the Clifton situation. I would love to have Clifton back but not for the reasons that many presume. Clifton should come back as a mentor/leader to whichever lineman we draft. Even Mccarthy addressed at the combine that the packers may go the option of splitting some of clifton's duties in order to give other guys a chance to get into the mix. It's a very good strategy as guys like william beaty, phil loadholt, sebastian volmer and oher have transitioned into their own o-lines like that.
I agree 100%.

I want Clifton back. But wouldn't be the end of the world him not coming back, specially for 7M a year...

And LT, he was just talking. Didn't see the need for moderation, but...

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? An analogy with a profession where athletic ability has absolutely nothing to do with?
are you so sure about that hmmm i think i would want someone whos done his job for 5 years then someone thats did the same thing for 1 year thats why they have it on a job application

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
are you so sure about that hmmm i think i would want someone whos done his job for 5 years then someone thats did the same thing for 1 year thats why they have it on a job application
If it were a job that required experience and not athleticism...

Because, you know, Jerry Kramer has a lot of experience... ;)

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts