1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Christina Aguilera to sing National Anthem at Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackCrazed4, Jan 24, 2011.

1. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +678
    Sorry Mushroom. I'm just jumpy right now I guess - took it too seriously. I'm a very honest person (TOO honest - gets me into trouble) so it rather annoys me if I think someone doesn't believe me.

I don't watch A/I, but yeah, I know they're not professionals.

Yes, I'm a professional vocalist, and yes, I'm white but I sing R&B in a very similar style to Christina Aguilera. I have a decent resume and my voice has been on national television/radio, but my face hasn't...but I promise, this IS the dumb thing I picked to do for a living when I was a kid. (More money, please!)

I can't get more specific than that - it would just be stupid on a public board.

Anyway - sorry I got uptight about it. Message boards make me jumpy in general (four letters: E. S. P. N.)...I probably need a break. LOL

2. LombardiChick

LombardiChick Win or lose, I love this team.

Ratings:
    +678
    Not his fault, really - I just overreacted. (Which I sometimes do, hard as I try not to.)

3. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215

Well, there ya go. The mindless clowns at the ESPN boards will make anyone crazy.

That's why I come here now.

:chisux:

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +487
    Christina and BEP are good entertainment... Christina sang that national anthem at the Finals last year and it was amazing... the BEPs always put on a good show... better then the f@wkin who!!! GTFOH!!!

5. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +105
    No worries, there are a lot of people on the internet just looking to start something, I am not one of em. Thanks for understanding and clearing everything up, GO PACK!

6. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +838
    These old acts could rock in their day but they are way too old now, however, there are still dozens of artists out there better than this crap. Hell, why not just put Ke$ha up there. She is has much talent as the fergbeast and is far better looking.