1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cheats Never Prosper

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackAttackUK, Jan 26, 2010.

1. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Fans' Clicks Propel Team To Earn 18,000 Cans Of Soup For Wisconsin Hunger Relief

Packers fans demonstrated their passion for the Green and Gold once again as they "clicked" their team to its eighth consecutive title in the annual Campbell's Chunky soup "Click for Cans" online food drive.

Fans voted for the Packers online with more than 137,197 clicks. The opponent, the Jacksonville Jaguars, received 68,328 votes.

With the win, the club will receive 18,000 cans of soup to be distributed to Wisconsin hunger relief efforts.

"We thank all Packers fans who contributed to the online effort," said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. "Their support of the team is demonstrated in many ways, and through this program we'll be able to make a difference fighting hunger around the state of Wisconsin."

Through the eight titles, Packers fans now have earned approximately 116,000 cans of soup for Wisconsin hunger relief efforts.

Details on the distribution process will be announced at a later date.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Congrats everyone at least the Packers won something unlike the Vikings :)

3. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,792
    Yeah 3 Super Bowls.
    Bowls of soup that is. :wow:

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    It's so awesome, and is a clear statement to everybody who dismiss Green Bay as a small market.

We have one of the, if not the biggest fan base in all football.

But, what about cheating?

5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Baltimore? or Jax were using some things to get more clicks

While in this case cheating would be okay I guess?

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I think I read it had something to do with cookies saved if you deleted the Click for Cans one then you could revote or something. I think I read that somewhere I could be wrong and if so Im sorry