Charles Woodson

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im meeting Charles Woodson on Friday and was wondering if you guys had any good questions you would like me to ask him?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is he gonna play forever?

No, my question is, from all the young corners, who do he sees as the best/most improved guy. Who should we Packer fans keep an eye on, that might surprise us positively during the season?

And who's his biggest friend on the team?

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ask him if he ever gets sick of stopping Lex Luther and his evil plots over and over again.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ask him how his thoughts on green bay have changes. i remember hearing that he didnt want to come here at first but this was the only team who was serious about signing him besides TB. im sure he loves it here now.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being that he was so phenominal in college... how hard was the adjustment to the pro game and what year into the league did the game slow down for him?

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's awesome that you get to meet Chuck! Count me down as being really jealous! lol

What player inspired him the most?
When he retires from football, would he like to come back to Green Bay to coach?

Also, please thank him for all the work he's done in the community. :)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ask him if you can see his Heisman. It's probably at Michigan, but maybe he has it.

Im almost positive its at Michigan. But I wont be at his house so pretty much no chance of seeing it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's awesome that you get to meet Chuck! Count me down as being really jealous! lol

What player inspired him the most?
When he retires from football, would he like to come back to Green Bay to coach?

Also, please thank him for all the work he's done in the community. :)

I am pretty sure Deion inspired him the most. And I will tell him the forum says thanks for on and off the field work

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Tell him to do the heisman pose more often. As well, ask him if he is willing to stick around and be a DB coach when he retires in 2025.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Ask him his opinion on Harris!!!!! 4 more years! 4 more years!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm with TheGiftedApe on this one. As him what it would take to get him to be our defensive back coach after he retires!!!!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I met charles last night and he was very nice but kind of a quiet guy. His heisman is at his moms house and thats where it stays he says. He wouldnt do the heisman pose :( but other than that no complaints. His best friends on the team are Al and Nick. I didnt ask him about brett though. He says he feels like he is 22 and plans on playing for awhile still. After football he plans on concentrating on his wine and if he does coach he would like to do it with younger kids.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I met charles last night and he was very nice but kind of a quiet guy. His heisman is at his moms house and thats where it stays he says. He wouldnt do the heisman pose :( but other than that no complaints. His best friends on the team are Al and Nick. I didnt ask him about brett though. He says he feels like he is 22 and plans on playing for awhile still. After football he plans on concentrating on his wine and if he does coach he would like to do it with younger kids.
Awesome, Ivo!

Thanks for sharing that, man.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those of us new to this site, how did you get to meet Woodson?
What are you, a realtor or a masseuse or something? lol

Really though, I have no idea who you are or how...... everyone else already know but me?