Changing Packers history

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone else besides me noticed how this Packers team that we are watching has been changing history of it's winning ways compared to teams of the past?
Like:
The 2010 Packers beat the Bears in the NFCCG where the 1941 Packers lost the same game to the Bears.

The 2011 Packers, the second team in franchise history to start 10-0, beat the Lions in the Thanksgiving game when before Vince Lombardi's 1962 team lost to the Lions that day.
(Next time if there is another similar game, they will show footage of the recent games we watched.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the first Packers team to have a record of 13-0?
Or a total of 19-0 overlapping from the previous season?

Aaron Rodgers tied the single season touch down throw record for the team with 39.
The previous record is held by Brett Favre.

Any thoughts or other ways of this team changing history by winning that amaze you?

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I walked through the Packers hall of fame today and was thinking of what the heck are they going to do with the 2010, 2011 seasons since it would need SO much added just after this season. And not just that but can you separate the 2010 season from the 2011 season?

I also wonder what are the Packers going to take from their seasons to put in the hall of fame?

So yeah I was thinking of it.

Members online

No members online now.