Carrol beaten like a rental car by a nobody.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was beaten again, but you can't let Carroll alone he has to have safety help. Where was the safety. It's like running the ball up the middle, where is the middle linebacker.

No be careful with Favre this is where he usually goes crazy.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
He was beaten again, but you can't let Carroll alone he has to have safety help. Where was the safety. It's like running the ball up the middle, where is the middle linebacker.

No be careful with Favre this is where he usually goes crazy.

The best prediction of the year... Brett just fired a 250 mile an hour dump pass that was a off the hands INT.

As far as Carrol goes... Someone needs to be close to him, close enough for him to hear the calling "Ball" "Ball" "Ball" With no help he was left hanging on that play.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can this be renamed The Official "We Hate Ahmad Carroll" Thread?

Al Harris didn't look too great either.

showgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This secondary has to be one of the worst in the league. Millions of dollars for free agents, absolutely wasted. And Carroll can't even cover a guy running a straight line.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The safteys were missing in action all night.
All three corners were pathetic.
Manuel is a waste of a roster spot.

Somebody has to be taken to the woodshed over this pass defense.

They very well could be the worst in the NFL.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
The safteys were missing in action all night.
All three corners were pathetic.
Manuel is a waste of a roster spot.

Somebody has to be taken to the woodshed over this pass defense.

They very well could be the worst in the NFL.

Lets not forget about Detroit.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carroll is a complete turd, no doubt, but as has been said, harris and woodson have been MAJOR dissapointments this year, as have been the safeties. I can't believe that roman was worse than Manuel, who's looked slow as hell!

Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Collins was extremely late again as well. More breakdown in communication!

I can't believe it. On two plays it was as if the player had 10 yards of open space after making the catch. That is a huge breakdown in communication.

After 4 weeks, we're still hearing the communication stuff. Either our secondary players all speak a different language that makes it impossible to communicate or have the communicating skills of newborns.

Un-freaking-believable. :x

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i want the head of the db coach before the head of carrols. but ..... i still want carrols head...

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every db sucked up the place last night but let's all just blame it on Ahmad Carroll.....That's it if Carroll wasn't playing last night we definately would have won.

This Thread and threads like it are total crap!!!!!

This is A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!

You win as a team and you lose as a team.

There are going to be mistakes made, too many young guys are being asked to be perfect. The Packers haven't won in Philly since 1962, this years team does not have near the talent on it that some of the teams that lost in Philly did.

Let's look at the big picture, we are 1-3, coming up:
St. Louis @ home
Bye
@ Miami
Arizona @ home

Three games I believe we can win!!!! Then we would be 4-3 and we can go from there.

Improvements need to be made, but whining and crying and playing the blame game only makes us look like BROWN'S FANS, and believe me, living in Ohio that is not a good thing.

That's about it!!!!

You all want to blame one person, go ahead, it only makes you out to be football ignorant and a fair weather fan!!!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, people are pinning the 2nd TD on Carroll and I'm not sure he was even on the field. The Safeties are the BIGGEST problem on this team. Why are they always so damn late?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahmad Carroll is a one man wrecking crew.....wrecking the Packers. He should never set foot on a field in G&G again. Additionally, the secondary coaching is clearly not taking hold. Between Schottenheimer and Carroll....and a declining Al Harris, this defense is in trouble.

Don't even get me going on KGB, or Barnett's continued inability to get home on a blitz.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris played better yesterday. I love that noone is mentioning Collins, Manual or Woodson. That first TD was 50/50 Carroll and Collins sorry.

That Deep Collins should havebeen over there in plenty of time and he wasn't even in the picture!

The 2nd TD wasn't on Carrol but rather Woodson/Manual

It's a Group effort, and as a group, we suck

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Let's look at the big picture, we are 1-3, coming up:
St. Louis @ home
Bye
@ Miami
Arizona @ home

Three games I believe we can win!!!! Then we would be 4-3 and we can go from there.

Improvements need to be made, but whining and crying and playing the blame game only makes us look like BROWN'S FANS, and believe me, living in Ohio that is not a good thing.

That's about it!!!!

You all want to blame one person, go ahead, it only makes you out to be football ignorant and a fair weather fan!!!!

Miami and Arizona we can beat for sure. But St. Louis. I really doubt it. The only reason we were close in this game to be brutally honest is because the eagles had 2 goaline fumbles in the first half. Also, i saw many dropped passes by Eagle receivers. Plus McNabb short armed many passes into the dirt. That AINT gonna happen with the Rams. One thing these fools know how to do is pass the ball, catch the ball and exploit weak secondaries. Their defense isnt as good as the Eagles so i expect we will lose something like 42 - 30.

We needed this game on Monday. The Eagles were begging us to beat them. Drivers dropped pass started the avalanche. Then it was Morencys dropped pass/tipped interception. Game was over at that point cuz we were down 15 points. And when you are down 15 points and have Ahmad Caroll, you're never in the game.

tjb2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
He must have a 1000 yards in penalties in his career.

A thousand all-purpose yards -- FOR THE OTHER TEAM. :roll:

Woodson also got taken to DB He-- by the Basket Man on the Eagles. That is even worse than Carroll getting "containerized" by Baskett.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was on the fence about Ahmad until this game. I would like him gone too, and I agree that our secondary coaching needs serious help.