Can We Just Start Over

D

Deleted member 6794

No, I'm basing my opinion on the two games this season. Once again Captain, as you've been accused of many times on this forum, you are putting words into other people's mouths. I don't consider beating up on a depleted Lions secondary as some indication that the offense is the on track.

Since you have completely mis-interpreted my original post, I will re-state it for you. People don't need to freak out about the defense yet, since it's only been two games. People can (and I did put should) complain about the offense struggling this season. In two games, we scored 3 points against the Saints and 35 against a poor Lions team. There has been disfunction in the offensive scheme so far, and IMO, we shouldn't been seeing this much of it in the third year of LeFleur's offense.

How do I put words in your mouth be mentioned that you're basing your opinion on the offense on one terrible game against the Saints??? I'm sorry but if you demand the offense to score more than 35 points against an NFL defense, albeit a bad one, that's an unrealistic expectation. We're not talking about college football here.

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fire Joe Barry
Get rid of Mark Murphy
Fire Brian Gutekunst
Bench Rodgers for Jorden Love
We need someone in the locker room that can lite a fire under this team.
And we lost one game

Really? Can we just fire everyone and start over??

I still want to see how this team is by week 7-8 before anything towards Barry, Murphy and Gute. The Saints loss hurt bad, but I definitely feel like any rash decisions are worse than just seeing how we are as a team by week 7 or week 8. I'm no fan of Murphy but somewhat like Gute. I think benching Rodgers and starting Love is a bad decision. Unless were 2-6 or 1-7 I'd have Love keep practicing and being ready for next season and learn as much as possible under Rodgers. I know quite a bit of people on this forum don't seem to fond of Rodgers but the only way I'd start Love is to see if for sure he is the future. I know people were high on his pre-season and I think I'm one of the few who just didn't see what was so impressive or just appealing. I'd rather Keep Gute, Murphy and Barry and if Rodgers is seriously out this season. If we did anything, I'd rather make calls for Tua if dolphins pull the trigger on Watson, but that's for another forum topic.

D

Deleted member 6794

If we did anything, I'd rather make calls for Tua if dolphins pull the trigger on Watson, but that's for another forum topic.

Tagovailoa hasn't proven to be an NFL caliber quarterback so far. In addition he seems to be injury-prone. Hard pass on him.

Tarzan2490

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tagovailoa hasn't proven to be an NFL caliber quarterback so far. In addition he seems to be injury-prone. Hard pass on him.

Oh I agree lol.. I mostly meant that for the comparison to how some people see Love. Love could probably be way better than Tagovailoa. I just see talent in him a lot of my friends don't.

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh I agree lol.. I mostly meant that for the comparison to how some people see Love. Love could probably be way better than Tagovailoa. I just see talent in him a lot of my friends don't.

I have no idea about how Love will work out for the Packers and neither has the team at this point.

Just to clarify as you haven't been around that long I was definitely not a fan of the team selecting him in the first round last year.

Members online

Latest posts