Can we be the third team to win two weeks in a row

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so the Jets beat the Bengals last week and this week in their games and the cowboys followed the same pattern. My question is do you think we got the game, like i do, or do you think we got our heads to high with last weeks win and are gonna blow it because of false confidence from beating the pretty boy from USC

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we got it, but it is the playoffs and anything can happen. they have the veteran experience (including last years run), and its Rodgers first playoff game.

Arizona has been really inconsitent this year so who knows which team is gonna show up to play. However, i definitly think its going to be alot closer than the preseason, and last weeks game. should be a good game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm having issues with this game....and in the interest of containing 'bad karma' I'm going to save them and never utter another word about it.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I have an "iffy" feeling about the game in Arizona this evening ...

I see alot of the analysts and experts are picking the Packers ... And based on how the latter part of the regular season panned out, Packers should be favoured in the game, however, I just have a strange feeling about how it is going to play out ...

Would be great for the Packers to win 2nd time in less than a week, but some how I just got the feeling that the Cardinals are going to win this ...

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO the Cardinals are the best team of the three (Eagles and Bengals), so the Pack will be in a much closer game than what was played on Sat. With that said I think it is a good thing that Dallas will be playing the vikings, I think on some level that would have been a discouraging element for the Packers if they had to play the vikings next week. The Packers can focus on this game and not be looking ahead and having to answer questions about BF today and all next week. They can just play football.

We will need good play by our special teams and just like the Eagles showed us turnovers and penalties will kill you.

Reaction score
I think that we have this game. The Cardinals can not contain our run game or our pass game. Our D is also too much for them. I think Mr. Warner and Mr. Matthews will get to know each other very well today. If Warner even thinks about testing Woodson he is gonna get burned. GO PACK GO!

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that we have this game. The Cardinals can not contain our run game or our pass game. Our D is also too much for them. I think Mr. Warner and Mr. Matthews will get to know each other very well today. If Warner even thinks about testing Woodson he is gonna get burned. GO PACK GO!

Let's not get carried away patting ourselves on the back for our running game. It has improved, but our O-line is not exactly Fort Knox, ya know???

One of my few remaining concerns for Green Bay is their history for not "getting up" for really big games. They're young, which is great, so they'll need to beat Arizona's intensity when the kickoff occurs, or they could get sucker-punched and be down 14-0 before they know it.

These guys have gotta handle the moment and take what is there for the taking!!!

OP
OP
C

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away patting ourselves on the back for our running game. It has improved, but our O-line is not exactly Fort Knox, ya know???

One of my few remaining concerns for Green Bay is their history for not "getting up" for really big games. They're young, which is great, so they'll need to beat Arizona's intensity when the kickoff occurs, or they could get sucker-punched and be down 14-0 before they know it.

These guys have gotta handle the moment and take what is there for the taking!!!

We relly made one hell of a comeback tonight regardless of the crushing blow in the end. I noticed that something strange happened though, for once our run game was pretty damn good (grant was picking up a good 5 yards per carry give or take) but the defense got so absolutely obliterated which has only happened against Favre and Big Ben my problem is that Warner isnt that caliber to me. Maybe I need to reconsider.

Members online

Latest posts