Calling My Early Shots On Green Bay's Playoff Picture

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I'm going to get into some hypotheticals here. Normally would refrain from doing so, but I think we could be comin away with 3rd seed.

Assuming we manage to come away with the NFC North again this year, and this would be my take on our following games -

Dallas (W) - Romo will not be playing once again, this team without him has shown to be far worse than Chicago and Detroit both, I don't see Cassel having success against us. Plus you could score as little as 10 points against them and still win, just ask Tampa Bay.

@ Oakland (W) - Call me nuts but as strugglous as our receivers have been, Raiders don't seem to be able to cover anybody out there. Their offense has started to gel more as this season has gone on, but their defense has looked pretty lousy. I'm going to assume too that we can run the ball pretty good on these guys and force enough mistakes out of Carr to win it.

@ Arizona (L) - Just too good a team right now

Minny - So given our schedule, given theirs, this will be (it appears) the game for the NFC North, just like last year's season finale against Detroit was. And ... just say for the sake of argument, we manage to pull this off, therefore going 11-5 and getting 3rd seed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts