Call me crazy, but...

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who wants to see the NFC North come down to the last game of the regular season? Can you imagine the intensity?! I WANT this to happen... and I WANT us to win in dramatic fashion.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are crazy!!! Have some mercy on my nerves man! Just kidding, that would be intense, but I don't think it's gonna go down like that for the Bears. Their schedule is brutal, they could very well lose all their remaining games. I think their win over the Vikings was not because the Bears are good, but because the Vikings just suck far worse than anyone thought. I do however want to thank the Bears for beating the Vikings, it going to make it easier on the Packers this Sunday. So yeah, thanks Bears, now good luck with the rest of the season.

DTown SBrown

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do not want to see it happen, simply due to the fact that I dont want to see another letdown game in the playoffs like last seasons hangover vs AZ.

That being said, I would love to send Favre and the Vikes, as well as the Bears, packing for winter break. We will have the chance to do just that with a win this week vs the Vikings, and hopefully not have to worry about the Bears in Jan.

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see it happening, but it would definitely be the most intense and meaningful Packers/Bears game in... well... as long as I can remember (it always seems like we're never good at the same time). I'd rather the Packers lock it up before then, but if it takes a grudge match at Lambeau to swing things the Packers' way, then I'll enjoy watching Cutler sulk when it's all said and done.

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't want it to go to week 17 to decide, damn...it gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it....C'mon Packers..let's do this!

Members online

Latest posts