1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Call me crazy, but...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 2411t, Nov 18, 2010.

1. 2411t

2411t Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    Who wants to see the NFC North come down to the last game of the regular season? Can you imagine the intensity?! I WANT this to happen... and I WANT us to win in dramatic fashion.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    You are crazy!!! Have some mercy on my nerves man! Just kidding, that would be intense, but I don't think it's gonna go down like that for the Bears. Their schedule is brutal, they could very well lose all their remaining games. I think their win over the Vikings was not because the Bears are good, but because the Vikings just suck far worse than anyone thought. I do however want to thank the Bears for beating the Vikings, it going to make it easier on the Packers this Sunday. So yeah, thanks Bears, now good luck with the rest of the season.

3. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Bears are by far the luckiest team in football. I'd rather not try to go against Lady Luck.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    yep bears lucked out playing against a dolphins team playing their 3rd stringer

5. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    Do not want to see it happen, simply due to the fact that I dont want to see another letdown game in the playoffs like last seasons hangover vs AZ.

That being said, I would love to send Favre and the Vikes, as well as the Bears, packing for winter break. We will have the chance to do just that with a win this week vs the Vikings, and hopefully not have to worry about the Bears in Jan.

6. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,792
    I wanna breathe.
    Not bite my nails.

7. Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45
    I don't see it happening, but it would definitely be the most intense and meaningful Packers/Bears game in... well... as long as I can remember (it always seems like we're never good at the same time). I'd rather the Packers lock it up before then, but if it takes a grudge match at Lambeau to swing things the Packers' way, then I'll enjoy watching Cutler sulk when it's all said and done.

8. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    I dont want it to happen.

I want the Division title wraped up early as possible.

Dont want to get into Tie Breakers and stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  9. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
    I don't want it to go to week 17 to decide, damn...it gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it....C'mon Packers..let's do this!