Build your own shrine in Brett Favre's locker!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would put a picture of Aaron Rodgers below Brett's locker before it was sealed off. After all Brett passed the torch to young Aaron

Under Arron's Picture I would display Aaron's stats in the year before Brett Retired.

28 attempts and 20 Completions.

218 Yards with a 71.4 % completion ratio.

One T.D and zero interceptions, with a QB Rating of 106.0

Brett's Locker will be part of history... It is only right that the previous years stats of his predecessor going into the next year after Brett retired are noted for History.

Then in 12 years, when Aaron's Locker is sealed up and placed in the Packer Hall of Fame along side Brett's, the fans can see the transition from Brett to Aaron.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I would put a picture of Aaron Rodgers below Brett's locker before it was sealed off. After all Brett passed the torch to young Aaron

Under Arron's Picture I would display Aaron's stats in the year before Brett Retired.

28 attempts and 20 Completions.

218 Yards with a 71.4 % completion ratio.

One T.D and zero interceptions, with a QB Rating of 106.0

Brett's Locker will be part of history... It is only right that the previous years stats of his predecessor going into the next year after Brett retired are noted for History.

Then in 12 years, when Aaron's Locker is sealed up and placed in the Packer Hall of Fame along side Brett's, the fans can see the transition from Brett to Aaron.

If we can get 12 years out of Aaron, I'd be elated.

He's going to be good.

Members online

Latest posts