1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Gets No Respect

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bogart, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    After picking off Brady 4 times, picking off Vick 4 times, they still talk and use the excuses that "These teams weren't playing 100% against them"

What did you hear today when the Bills shocked all the ESPN dumbasses thinking the dream team was real?

"The Eagles screwed themselves" or many other excuses.

Buffalo is 4-1 and they talk as if they are 0-4 and are only getting lucky against these good teams.

2. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    They can say whatever they want, the Buffalo Bills have a good team this year and I'm happy for them and their fans. It's been a long time coming for Bills fans. I recall reading one of their forums last year after the Pack beat them and I felt bad for them, they really are a likeable bunch aside from a few rouges. Plus, one of my favorite Packers, Nick Barnett is playing for them and my, didn't he have himself a fine day at the expense of Vick? Pick 6! Did a nice Lambeau Leap too. Somebody might want to remind him he's not a Packer! Still, nice to see for them!

• Like Like x 1
  3. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    Fitzpatrick is underrated. Better than Kevin Kolb? yes. Fred Jackson is also underrated, and I agree with you. They are a great small market team to root for.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    I like the Bills too, I liked them back in the day, used to think Thurman Thomas was just such an awesome running back. I pulled for them against Dallas, both times.

It's hard for me to not root for under dogs. New Orleans used to be the bottom of the barrel when I was younger, and seeing my folks continue to root for them no matter how much they lost, showed me true fans. Those Bills fans that are still there after losing 4 straight Super Bowls and all the losing seasons are true fans just like the Detroit fans that were still cheering their team after all the losing seasons.

5. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Kolb is easily one of the most overrated quarterbacks in the last 5 years.

6. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    I was hoping for a Bills-Vikings Super Bowl but I'm afraid it would end in a tie.

7. Raptorman

Raptorman Vikings fan since 1966.

Ratings:
    +1,005
    I picked the Bills to win on all my football pools this week.

8. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    If the Bills ever make it to another Super Bowl, I'd hope it's against Dallas, with them picking off Romo 4 times and returning 2 for TD's with a final score of 36 to 14

9. BearDroppings

BearDroppings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +40
    Watching America's Game: The Missing Rings edition of the Buffalo Bills is truly one of the most heartbreaking sports stories out there. Man those guys were talented, and their fans are very loyal and true to their squad. Buffalo has gone through some economic hard times, and had a lot of industry die out over the years. But to see them very happy about their team this year is quite uplifting.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,798
    I hope it won't be a Bills-Pack SB.
    Of course I'll root for the Pack but it would be bitter sweet to do so if they play the Bills.