Buffalo Gets No Respect

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
After picking off Brady 4 times, picking off Vick 4 times, they still talk and use the excuses that "These teams weren't playing 100% against them"

What did you hear today when the Bills shocked all the ESPN ********* thinking the dream team was real?

"The Eagles screwed themselves" or many other excuses.

Buffalo is 4-1 and they talk as if they are 0-4 and are only getting lucky against these good teams.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can say whatever they want, the Buffalo Bills have a good team this year and I'm happy for them and their fans. It's been a long time coming for Bills fans. I recall reading one of their forums last year after the Pack beat them and I felt bad for them, they really are a likeable bunch aside from a few rouges. Plus, one of my favorite Packers, Nick Barnett is playing for them and my, didn't he have himself a fine day at the expense of Vick? Pick 6! Did a nice Lambeau Leap too. Somebody might want to remind him he's not a Packer! Still, nice to see for them!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is underrated. Better than Kevin Kolb? yes. Fred Jackson is also underrated, and I agree with you. They are a great small market team to root for.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I like the Bills too, I liked them back in the day, used to think Thurman Thomas was just such an awesome running back. I pulled for them against Dallas, both times.

It's hard for me to not root for under dogs. New Orleans used to be the bottom of the barrel when I was younger, and seeing my folks continue to root for them no matter how much they lost, showed me true fans. Those Bills fans that are still there after losing 4 straight Super Bowls and all the losing seasons are true fans just like the Detroit fans that were still cheering their team after all the losing seasons.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
If the Bills ever make it to another Super Bowl, I'd hope it's against Dallas, with them picking off Romo 4 times and returning 2 for TD's with a final score of 36 to 14

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching America's Game: The Missing Rings edition of the Buffalo Bills is truly one of the most heartbreaking sports stories out there. Man those guys were talented, and their fans are very loyal and true to their squad. Buffalo has gone through some economic hard times, and had a lot of industry die out over the years. But to see them very happy about their team this year is quite uplifting.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it won't be a Bills-Pack SB.
Of course I'll root for the Pack but it would be bitter sweet to do so if they play the Bills.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts