1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bryan or Masthay?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by CM_Awesome, May 2, 2010.

1. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    I really don't know much about these two. Who looks more impressive? Who has a better chance to make the team?

I have seen a video on Chris Bryan, and he looks like he has a powerful leg. He said he feels confident that he can pin teams deep. All I really know about Masthay is he was on the Colts Practice Squad.

2. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Everything I've read so far suggests that Bryan has a better chance to be our Punter, and he also looks more impressive. The competition is still in it's early stages though.

3. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    I'd take Bryan. Dude not only has a strong leg but he is 6'5. He is a big guy and he played rugby. I'm sure he has no aversion to hitting other players which gives him a leg up over just about any other punter out there.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I've said this all along. We'll have the 31st best punter in the league. 08, we had the worst of all time. Last year, the worst in the league. It's one step at a season...

5. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    I hope Bryan, sounds like he has a strong leg.. Masthay. Never heard of.

6. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +473
    Rooting for Bryan early. I like the sound of his potential.

7. TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe TheGiftedApe

Ratings:
    +77
    hopefully the bryan guy he's big, or craig hentrich :happy0005:

I seem to remember that Kapinos was pretty big 6'1 or 6'2, and he leveled a couple guys last year. I still think the Punting average wasn't all Kapinos' fault, and a LOT if not MOST of it was the HORRIBLE kick coverage. Everytime a guy would catch it would seem like they would have a good or great return against us, special teams yards hurt, a lot. And if we think just putting a new Punter in their is gonna solve the entire special teams issue your delusional.

8. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    I hoe Bryan, just because I remember his story better. Also our punts wouldn't of had been so bad on 4th down if we would quit being penalized so much. We need to fix that.