Brian Robison fined for kicking his “sweet spot”

Reaction score
Skip Bayless: "I don't think he should be fined, he was just defending himself ....ka-durrh!?"

smh, still can't believe the ref didn't eject that chicken (c word that rhymes with aunt).

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you say aunt REALLY funny

Skip Bayless: "I don't think he should be fined, he was just defending himself ....ka-durrh!?"

smh, still can't believe the ref didn't eject that chicken (c word that rhymes with aunt).

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh no... i heard a bit about this in the chat...but was behind everyone and watching it streamed..so I didn't get to see that.
wow... cheap shot.:mad:

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I thought he should of been ejected in addition to the 15 yd, useless penalty. The NFL will surely fine him.

I'm curious to see how much the fine is in relation to Woodson's punch to the gut. I would say it should be a bit more.

On another note near the beginning of the game I heard a nice "F... You" from a player after a play. The NFL better use the audio and film to figure out who that was and sent a nice $10k fine his way like Hawk's.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
If the NFL had a Cheap Shot of the Week award, Vikings defensive end Brian Robison would win it in a landslide for one of the dirtiest moves you’ll ever see on a football field. At the end of a play Sunday, with Robison lying on his back and Packers offensive lineman T.J. Lang standing…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
If the NFL had a Cheap Shot of the Week award, Vikings defensive end Brian Robison would win it in a landslide for one of the dirtiest moves you’ll ever see on a football field. At the end of a play Sunday, with Robison lying on his back and Packers offensive lineman T.J. Lang standing…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Woddson didnt get ejected for tossing that punch...So why do we have people complaining that this nutt kicker didnt get ejected?

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just read this exchange from both players' Twitter accounts

@Brian_Robison: "My apologies to @tjlang70 , my team, my fans and the @nfl . I am not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, just happened to be where it landed."

@TJlang70: "Glad to report my genitalia are in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery! All joking aside I think @Brian_Robison is a heck of a player.. just caught up in the emotion of the game.. apology accepted"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woddson didnt get ejected for tossing that punch...So why do we have people complaining that this nutt kicker didnt get ejected?
A man's nuts are sacred. Would you rather get punched in the face or kicked really hard in the nuts?

For me that's not even a question.

In all seriousness, I do believe some actions should merit automatic ejection. Kick in the nads is one, a blindside punch in the head is another... Anything that you can't do in MMA should be cause for ejection in the NFL.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A man's nuts are sacred. Would you rather get punched in the face or kicked really hard in the nuts?

For me that's not even a question.

LOL I know and understand...But in the grand scheme, both lost their cool and as a result they hit someone

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every Tuesday TJ Lang is on a local radio show (Tundra Talk). Usualy pretty funny, but can't wait to hear what the DJs say this week.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

@Brian_Robison: "My apologies to @tjlang70 , my team, my fans and the @nfl . I am not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, just happened to be where it landed."

@TJlang70: "Glad to report my genitalia are in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery! All joking aside I think @Brian_Robison is a heck of a player.. just caught up in the emotion of the game.. apology accepted"

There should be no fine, that's cool that they made up.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Because it was a Packer at the receiving end of the hit. Packer players can do no wrong. You see the kick but you very seldom see what preceded it. You don't see Lang whipping Robison's leg's out of he way and you don't see Lang moving towards him while he is on his back. The play was over, why continue to move towards a down player? I don't agree with the kick, but I don't see him serving a suspension over it. Fine, yes.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Because it was a Packer at the receiving end of the hit. Packer players can do no wrong. You see the kick but you very seldom see what preceded it. You don't see Lang whipping Robison's leg's out of he way and you don't see Lang moving towards him while he is on his back. The play was over, why continue to move towards a down player? I don't agree with the kick, but I don't see him serving a suspension over it. Fine, yes.

At first I thought he should be fined. Then after seeing the twitter exchange between the two, I thought, "Ok, it's over and they're ok with it. Let it go." I mean, after all, doesn't the NFL want these guys to settle things like grown men. They did, so no fine should be needed. (Unless the NFL wants to become the parent that everyone tattles to.)

When one of my boys would tattle, I'd tell them, "Work it out between yourselves responsibly. If you can't do that, then I'll intervene."

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score

Now that is how you handle business... I like that! Grown man shizz!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about a nutsac kick for a nutsac kick? TJ lang should cleet up and give one back to him. f the vikings!

Members online

Latest posts