Brian Robison fined for kicking his “sweet spot”

OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
LOL, can't say I've had the experience. But I know from some guy friends who had it happen to them, well lets just say it's not a good feeling.

So, should the league make up a new fine/ penalty for one player kicking another in the crotch?

I would like an instant ejection. with a suspension thrown in after, yes.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
LOL, can't say I've had the experience. But I know from some guy friends who had it happen to them, well lets just say it's not a good feeling.

So, should the league make up a new fine/ penalty for one player kicking another in the crotch?
Yes, that should carry a most sever sentence. I mean in a worst case scenario it could severely limit his family tree.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'm a guessing you may think that way because you've never been a guy that was kicked in the crotch....unless you had a former life.
I know I have. It's why I wear a cup when sparring in karate. You just never know if a kick is going to miss. And I believe most players on NFL teams wear them as well. But I could be wrong. Was Langs voice at a higher pitch after the game? That would tell you if he had one or not.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the man gets "kicked/lands-on-pipe/tree-branch with the legs open using his nuts to take the blow" thing they do in slapstick movies, I never once ever found that to be funny.
It's over used so it gets old really fast and how the heck is something so painful supposed to be funny?

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't read this whole thread so maybe this was already address but during the twitter exchange brian robinson said that he wasn't intending the kick to land on his nuts...but he WAS intending to kick him. Thats what he implied. Who kicks someone else on a football field? Honestly thats weak s***. Just because TJ is cool with it doesn't mean there shouldn't be a fine or even a suspension. This is different from the woodson punch because woodson socked a guy in the gut. If you want an EXTREME example of this its the difference between driving drunk and crashing into an empty house and driving drunk and killing someone. Both are wrong but one deserves a way worse penalty.

I take nut shots very serious.

Really Serious.

GO PACK GO

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flashback: If I remember, I think some of us laughed at this when it was first posted:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packers_89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is fine. I don't think Lang's balls are destroyed or anything. This is enough to let Robinson know that there will be no funny business tolerated by the NFL.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
merged two threads and changed title of original...This way people know there was a fine

Members online

Latest posts