Brian Billick

12theTruth

Billick was pretty annoying today. He was preaching way to often about the replay system not to mention his keys to the game were thoroughly wrong. His personal thoughts about whether or not the defender was guilty of pass interference seemed not to match what my eyes were seeing out there. Am I in the minority or was Billick very annoying today...

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Billick was pretty annoying today. He was preaching way to often about the replay system not to mention his keys to the game were thoroughly wrong. His personal thoughts about whether or not the defender was guilty of pass interference seemed not to match what my eyes were seeing out there. Am I in the minority or was Billick very annoying today...
You are in the minority. Billick is annoying every day.:notworthy:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think he's going to be performing **** sex on each and every Detroit Lion tonight...he just LOVES everything about the Detroit Lions.

Heard he's in the running for the Miami job. I'd love to see him get it and watch it blow up on him.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None of you had to listen to his self-important BS on an almost daily basis on Bal'mor TV. Soooooooooooooo happy he is no longer coaching here. Always been a blowhard and not much else.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He was annoying about how Det was handling the Pack even tho the Pack was missing key players..

I tend to like ex coaches as announcers..Little bit better insight in to the games from their eyes..

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a reason he was hated as a head coach. Though his players loved "club med"

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant stand him, not quite on the aikman/buck level. But he really seems like he is reaching, trying to make himself look more intelligent by using unnecessary ambiguous vocabulary (see what I did there?)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I did. Good form. :tup:

I too ascribe to the belief that you can't trust a man who can say, in 10 words, that which can be said in 10,000 words. ;)

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I like his pregame prediction that the Packers would just keep handing the ball off to get the game over.