Brett's Nov. 9th Lambeau Return delayed, cites Bart's health

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you that if Reggie were still alive, he would be Favre's choice to walk out with him. Reggie's fame would cause a standing Lambeau ovation 100 out of 100 times. But if 4 braves it alone, it will be ugly, and he knows it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you that if Reggie were still alive, he would be Favre's choice to walk out with him. Reggie's fame would cause a standing Lambeau ovation 100 out of 100 times. But if 4 braves it alone, it will be ugly, and he knows it.
When is the next oldtimers game?

OP
OP
P

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Reggie would tell the Packers fans to be be classy and stop judging and hold grudges. He'd shame many.

H

HardRightEdge

And Reggie would tell the Packers fans to be be classy and stop judging and hold grudges. He'd shame many.
Reggie White telling people to "stop judging"? LOL You've clearly forgotten his rant when speaking to the Wisconsin Legislature. Great, great ballplayer, though, and we can be thankful for that.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWBB--Just give up. The Favre haters can't get enough of ridiculing one of the greatest GB players in history. They resort to personal and verbal attacks. They are judge and jury of all Favre related discussion.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Says the guy with a majority of his posts doing the same
If you think my posts reflect the same, pull the plug. Give me examples of the "majority" of posts. They shouldn't take you long to find.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
https://www.packerforum.com/search/5313805/

1st page at least 8 are in favor of Brett..

That was my point--when talking about Brett, your in his corner, and you try to tell others how their opinion is wrong.

****Not all your posts reflect that--- just about brett***

Dont see how you can say to him to give it up, when you do the same.. So then you should give it up?

No you shouldn't

Last edited:

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://www.packerforum.com/search/5313805/

1st page at least 8 are in favor of Brett..

That was my point--when talking about Brett, your in his corner, and you try to tell others how their opinion is wrong.

Not all your posts just about brett

Dont see how you can say to him to give it up, when you do the same.. So then you should give it up?

No you shouldn't
I thought we were talking about the majority of my posts being personal and verbal attacks?

I am not a Favre lover--Just think that folks should acknowledge his accomplishments as a Packer on the field. The Favre haters on this forum refuse and as stated it makes no sense to even discuss because it turns into name calling and personal attacks.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
At this stage-- No one will change their mind on how they feel about Brett..

If someone doesn't want to admit what Brett did, so be it- move along.. Then maybe name calling stops?

I dont know

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this stage-- No one will change their mind on how they feel about Brett..
Agreed. I have no problem with that. Just don't call me an idiot for providing details and facts concerning that without Favre, GB wouldn't have had the run that had.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I have no problem with that. Just don't call me an idiot for providing details and facts concerning that without Favre, GB wouldn't have had the run that had.
Guess JayBadger82's post got deep sixed. A little touchy aren't you?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Guess JayBadger82's post got deep sixed. A little touchy aren't you?

JayBadger pulled his OWN posting, not a moderator. As it was pointed out, everybody has their own opinion and nobody is going to change anybody else`s. Please don`t try to make it something it isn`t.