Brett Favre's postgame presser

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it just looked like something else was on favres mind hmm.... maybe his phone was on the sidelines lol:telephone:

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until he goes into the HOF, and unless he thanks us, THE FANS in GB, for his best years, and his shoulder he had to lean on during his hardest of moments, I think nothing positive about Favre.

Simply due to the fact that if he gets another chance, he would still love to do anything he can to rip our hearts out and not only destroy us, but stomp on our legacy here as well.

No qualms about it until then.

Yeah, if he wants to be liked by GB fans, he better start eating crow and apologizing for the damage he did in leaving and signing with the Vikes. Until I hear some Mea Culpas, F him.

I think it would take a lot of groveling and apologies from him before I thought I could think about remembering him as a Packer. As of right now and probably forever he will be that loser QB for the Vikings that won us a Superbowl and Tossed away MANY other chances are more. It makes me sad to think he will probably go into the HOF as a Packer.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh but remember how he kept saying "It was for the love of the game" (isn't that still on his website)
rather than
"Sticking it to TT and the Packers"

Now we are going to hear more.... "They begged me to come back... I tought I had it in me blah blah blah..."

All i see when I see him is "For the love of the bonus's" "For the love of the Stats" and "For the love of the Attention"

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Chilly throwing players under the bus again...with Gerhardt. What a POS head coach. The NFL is better off without him. The NFC North? Well, that remains to be seen.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I don't know if it was just me but when the postgame pressed came on and I saw farve I started laughing like crazy I was hoping he would cry so I could laugh even harder. Hey brINT that's what u get for being a ****** u wanted the Vikings n now u have the team u wanted suck it up!!!

jakeslaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:viksux:for the first time since the whole favre fiasco started i actually felt bad for him. and for the first time since it all started i actually thought. Ok, he can come back and retire with us now.:viksux:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh but remember how he kept saying "It was for the love of the game" (isn't that still on his website)
rather than
"Sticking it to TT and the Packers"

Now we are going to hear more.... "They begged me to come back... I tought I had it in me blah blah blah..."

All i see when I see him is "For the love of the bonus's" "For the love of the Stats" and "For the love of the Attention"

o.k.. so now they are calling on the announcement of TJ to be the starting QB... If BF stays with the team as the back up QB THEN, and ONLY then, will I believe that he actually is playing for the love of the game. As memory serves he wasn't willing to do that for "12" soooo odds are he'll go on injured reserve list ,..(thats injured ego) rather than playing backup.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I loved him as Green Bay's quarterback. When he began to think he was bigger than the Green Bay Packer organization and it's history I blew him off. I sat and read along with all of you the posts from those moronic fans in Mini-soda while we all knew better. I could not have written a better script to end the whole sordid affair.
I'll always have fond memories of his play as a player here, but as a person he's just another pos celebrity.
Aaron Rodgers has stated that he recognizes he's lucky to be playing the game and playing it here, he's on record as recognizing he's not bigger than the game or the organization.
Now that's the mindset every NFL player should have. The only thing bigger than the NFL is the fan base. Cya Bernt, go sit on your tractor and have a giant plate of wisdom.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it had to be too cheesey to replay so far in the highlights!

Complete game stats here: Packers vs. Vikings - Box Score - November 21, 2010 - NFL - Football - SI.com

DEFENSE
TKASPDSK-YDCollins6100-0Woodson6100-0Matthews5001-1Bishop5000-0Zombo3100-0Hawk3000-0Raji2000-0Chillar1100-0Johnson0000-0Bush0000-0Williams1020-0Walden0000-0Lee0000-0Bigby0000-0Shields1000-0Pickett1000-0Peprah0100-0

Read more: Packers vs. Vikings - Box Score - November 21, 2010 - NFL - Football - SI.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks Dan!! The highlights are so biased!

Not one time today did I see any of the Packers speak of their "smack down"!!!
Granted the firing of Chilly overshadowed everything, but HELLLFRICCKENOOOOOO lets show the REASON
why Chilly got fired!!!!!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Yep, I'm gonna be classy like the players and not admit I wanted Bernt's head on a spindle or Chilly's *** fired. I really didn't want to see this because I wanted to enjoy the soap opera for the rest of the season. I wanted to enjoy it like their improbable shut out in the playoffs or their choke in the waning moments against New Orleans. The Viqueens are such a good story because every fan of the NFL loves to see a team cry on the sidelines,true drama queen fashion.

Kingjimmy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nope, I'm all good. Did you know it's legal in all 50 states to Shoot a Gopher ? Little known fact.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Childress and Favre are getting what they deserve, and I don't feel sympathetic for either of them.

I believe The Interceptor will be playing for someone next year--maybe even the Yikes, since they don't have any other QB they've developed. Since his goofiness with the texting, he doesn't have much of a future in endorsements, so he might still need 16 million or so a year to keep going.

Hopefully they won't retire no. 4 until long after I'm dead.

BTW, what has happened to all the shots of Deanna in the stands? I suspect there are more problems on the homefront than on the field for the Mississippi Missile.

Riktar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't be able to let Favre off the hook until he's retired - for good - and if he genuinely shows his appreciation toward the Packers organization and the fans. Remember just a few weeks ago, he thought he had the game-winning TD against us and began jumping around. Less than an hour later, he can barely walk at the press conference. It's that type of stuff that I can't get over.
And THAT is the key point in my feelings. If the guy would have chosen not to be an A-hole when he was on top, fine.

Now that he has lost that ability, it is too little, too late.

Diplomacy is much more believable when you still have bullets in your gun.

While I will not forget what he has done for the Packers while being a Packer, I will also not forget what he (smugly I might add) did while playing for Minnesota.

Even in his retirement I will have mixed feelings over this.

Members online

Latest posts