******Breaking News******

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chico California
Reports have surfaced that new starting Packers QB is being Held hostage by Brett Favre. Brett recently broke into Aarons calm life as back up QB by retiring then leaving the door opened slightly to a return. Brett was seen through the windows gun slinging. Aaron could be seen calmly pining away.
Local authorities have asked Brett to step away and submit those retirement papers. The only response they have gotten from Brett thus far has been his sticking his fingers in his ears and singing lalalalala I Cant hear you.

There will be more as this story develops. Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy could not be reached for comment. However former Packers Tight End Mark Chumura stated "Hey was that a hot tub in the back of the Rodgers household. I Like those"

Relay friggin bored reporting)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this stretch of the offseason is so boring it makes me want to kill myself(I hope that emo kid doesn't read that).

OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
man you guys are all like unhumorous people geesh (except for trom) who tends to see the sick and twisted side of most things) dang have fun with the post. Put your own spin on it. (Packer related)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers has nothing to worry about. Being "so old" Aaron will be able to sneak away when Brett takes his nap.

Trom I like your new avatar.

Members online

Latest posts