1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking NEWS!!!!!!! Jamal Lewis signs with BROWNS

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by brennan1884, Mar 8, 2007.

1. brennan1884

brennan1884 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so j lew just signed with the brwons, this shakes up the draft alo, i say we trade our first and maybe a second or a second next year to move up and scoop Adrian Peterson, Lynch is gonna be a bust

2. Cubanpenguin

Cubanpenguin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Do you think the Browns were going to take him anyway? They already have Droughns who is a very good back. They should look at a QB in this draft among other positions.

3. kmac

kmac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    But I thought that your "source at the University of Florida" says that TT is in love with Reggie Nelson :roll:

4. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Did Thompson even attend the Florida pro day?

I think this could allow AP to drop a bit. I heard rumors that the Cardinals had wanted him though.

McGahee to Baltimore seems likely and this means Buffalo could look at Marshawn Lynch at the 12th pick.

5. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's only a one year deal.

6. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Thats what i am wondering...why scrap their plans to take AP then?? If AP plans out he could be a back for them for the next 10 yeras

7. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    AP is still in their plans since it's only a one year deal. I'm a little surprised. I thought it would of been more like a 4 or 5 year deal.