Breaking NEWS!!!!!!! Jamal Lewis signs with BROWNS

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so j lew just signed with the brwons, this shakes up the draft alo, i say we trade our first and maybe a second or a second next year to move up and scoop Adrian Peterson, Lynch is gonna be a bust

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think the Browns were going to take him anyway? They already have Droughns who is a very good back. They should look at a QB in this draft among other positions.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok so j lew just signed with the brwons, this shakes up the draft alo, i say we trade our first and maybe a second or a second next year to move up and scoop Adrian Peterson, Lynch is gonna be a bust
But I thought that your "source at the University of Florida" says that TT is in love with Reggie Nelson :roll:

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brennan1884 said:
But I thought that your "source at the University of Florida" says that TT is in love with Reggie Nelson :roll:

Did Thompson even attend the Florida pro day?

I think this could allow AP to drop a bit. I heard rumors that the Cardinals had wanted him though.

McGahee to Baltimore seems likely and this means Buffalo could look at Marshawn Lynch at the 12th pick.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
It's only a one year deal.

Thats what i am wondering...why scrap their plans to take AP then?? If AP plans out he could be a back for them for the next 10 yeras

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
It's only a one year deal.

Thats what i am wondering...why scrap their plans to take AP then?? If AP plans out he could be a back for them for the next 10 yeras

AP is still in their plans since it's only a one year deal. I'm a little surprised. I thought it would of been more like a 4 or 5 year deal.