Brad Jones has significant shoulder injury requiring surgery...

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I love the raw potential that Jones has...just another set back for our young team I really really hate to see it y'alll but what can we do??? I feel like Zombo has some talent but he's a dang rookie, but a rookie that sacked Mike Vick in the first game of the season if you recall. Im not sure about the future of Jones with this injury, and that makes me wonder about the future of our defense. So ******...

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I love the raw potential that Jones has...just another set back for our young team I really really hate to see it y'alll but what can we do??? I feel like Zombo has some talent but he's a dang rookie, but a rookie that sacked Mike Vick in the first game of the season if you recall. Im not sure about the future of Jones with this injury, and that makes me wonder about the future of our defense. So ******...

I really also like Zombo's potential, hopefully he can learn quick on the go being that we'll be relying on him a lot more now... Hopefully Chillar's injury is overwith as well... Im so damn sick of everybody being injured

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very excited to see what Frank Zombo, Diyral Briggs, Matt Wilhelm and Erik Walden can do. I'm confident in the Packers linebacking corps.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
How is suggesting a replacement for the player for which the thread is named off topic?:eek:k:
There's a topic called Shawne Merriman. If you want to talk about him, talk about him there. I linked you to it.

This topic, to me, is about the Brad Jones injury and it's impact on the team that we're fielding currently.

We've done the Merriman thing, I think there's like 100+ posts in that thread, I didn't want it hijacking this thread.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a topic called Shawne Merriman. If you want to talk about him, talk about him there. I linked you to it.

This topic, to me, is about the Brad Jones injury and it's impact on the team that we're fielding currently.

We've done the Merriman thing, I think there's like 100+ posts in that thread, I didn't want it hijacking this thread.

:haha:

Members online

Latest posts