1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologies !

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by WinnipegPackFan, Mar 21, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Re: Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologi

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:[/quote:njfn3hg9]

Yea, I know and when I said it was weak it was an attempt to point out that you were flirting with 4packgirl. How did we get here?[/quote:njfn3hg9]

Uh.....i don't know. I didn't mean to upset you........i'm sorry if i did. I put the LOL to show i wasn't being serious, just joking. I'm truely sorry if it came across wrong.

Anyway........i wasn't flirting with 4pack........she happens to be a VERY good friend of mine! We actually have met in person! She's a sweet person!

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah cheesey, you cant joke on packerfoum.com without the old people having a fit. Ur the coolest old guy i know!

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    OLD GUY!?!?!? How old are YOU Trom??? I want to know if you are THAT much younger then me!
    They say old people tend to ramble.......I don't ramble, do I? They say old people tend to "rabbit trail" off on different things........I don't rabbit trail, do I? Rabbit.........i saw one last night in the yard! He was SO cute, hippity hopping all around........uh.......where AM I???

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:[/quote:2bptsx8n]

Yea, I know and when I said it was weak it was an attempt to point out that you were flirting with 4packgirl. How did we get here?[/quote:2bptsx8n]

Uh.....i don't know. I didn't mean to upset you........i'm sorry if i did. I put the LOL to show i wasn't being serious, just joking. I'm truely sorry if it came across wrong.

Anyway........i wasn't flirting with 4pack........she happens to be a VERY good friend of mine! We actually have met in person! She's a sweet person![/quote:2bptsx8n]

thanks, cheesey! the feeling is mutual, buddy!! :beer:

5. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Hey, wait a minute, now! I thought you said on another post you were a DeEagles fan. Are you a DeEverything fan?[/quote]

Well, I have it on good authority that some of the ladies on this forum find DePack DeLicious![/quote:1djpp92m]

Really, I thought this was a don't ask, don't tell forum.

6. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

It's okay. No one really wanted him here anyways ;)

7. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What's peculiar is that Dallas would sign him. I guess they have a short memory of when TO desecrated their star.

8. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I was thinking the same thing. The Star and the mini-star.

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

I think they want to win!

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

You would think TO is GOD.......just signing him doesn't guarentee anything! ...........except that your team will be ripping each other apart by mid season. There he has a TRACK record. Two teams, both destroyed. And even WINNING didn't improve anything. He helped Philly get to the SB, and STILL he found a way to turn that into a negative. The guy is, as most people say, a team cancer. And IF (and thats a BIG if) he leads Dallas to a SB, how long would it be before he demands 10 billion dollars and his old contract torn up? The guy is GREED. He cares about NO one but himself. Is he talented? Yes. Is he the BIGGEST pain in the butt in the NFL? Yes. He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy.

And 4pack..........THANKS!!! :wink:

11. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

I know this is all in fun but damn, I wish you guys would get a grip. "Tore apart two teams". SF did fine with him until management ripped that team apart. T.O never acted up with Rice there. Philly was just as much a problem with McNabb as some are finding out as it was with T.O. Sometimes I think you guys just hate him for kicking our asses in that playoff game. You know....the one where Rice fumbled a couple plays earlier but the ref called him down (don't get me started). And then Sharper got there a step too late.

"He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy"....a bit over the top but I guess that's what we shoot for here. T. O. has never, to my knowledge been in trouble with the law. He is a model citizen. Randy Moss has been arrested for drugs....assualt and a number of other issues. Just because TT elected not to go after him doesn't mean he wasn't worthy. Something tells me that if he signed with TT, you guys would be kissing his arse!

12. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You would think TO is GOD.......just signing him doesn't guarentee anything! ...........except that your team will be ripping each other apart by mid season. There he has a TRACK record. Two teams, both destroyed. And even WINNING didn't improve anything. He helped Philly get to the SB, and STILL he found a way to turn that into a negative. The guy is, as most people say, a team cancer. And IF (and thats a BIG if) he leads Dallas to a SB, how long would it be before he demands 10 billion dollars and his old contract torn up? The guy is GREED. He cares about NO one but himself. Is he talented? Yes. Is he the BIGGEST pain in the butt in the NFL? Yes. He made Randy Moss look like a choir boy.

And 4pack..........THANKS!!! :wink:

BACKIN-PACKIN SAYS:

This wanna win at all costs mentlity is ridiculous, as Daniel Synder found out the hard and expensive way. But signing a proven cancer on your team is certain suicide with a bullet for every player, including the coaches. Just ask the coaches of the former teams Philly and Frisco and see if they don't think the guy is a cancer. Jerry Jones will need another face lift soon with this jerk on board, and might want to have his head examined for ever doin' the deal!

13. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    how many rings does TO have?

14. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

“ Listen man. I'm going into Year 14. I want to win. This is a guy that's going to help us win right now. â€

15. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    what was Bledsoe gonna say, "gee thanks Jerry, thanks for that multi million dollar injection of cancer" lol

drew is cool, he will say cool things.

16. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

You think it was just fine the way T.O. ripped both Garcia, and McNabb? Yeah.....i want THAT on my team. And.....i meant Moss as far as his affects on his team, not his OTHER leagal troubles.

And Back-packin..........you hit the nail RIGHT on the head with BOTH of your last 2 posts here.
    I bet by mid season, Bledsoe will be tearing his hair out over T.O.'s blasting of him.

18. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We are never going to agree so I'll just stop but I bet by miseason Bledsoe is among the league leaders in passing statistics AND T.O. already has 10 TD's.

19. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Maybe Bledsoe, after "Trouble Owens" runs him out of town, can get one of those hair restoration commercials, you know, the one where he says, "I am also a client!"

20. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Maybe someday we WILL agree. If TO becomes a model citizen, and leads Dallas to a super bowl win (man.......i'm LAUGHING while i type this!) and he DOESN'T rip Bledsoe, i will say you were right!
    Now.....if what i say will happen does happen, will you say I was right?

For now we disagree.........but in the end, one of us will be proven right. My "money" is on T.O. being.....well.........T.O!!!
    I don't expect you to agree with me now......there's too much time till the end of this story.

21. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Agreed to a degree. T.O. doesn't need to be a model citizen or lead Dallas to the Super Bowl. If he "rips that team apart" I will agree with you.

22. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Can I join this club?

I guess 10 months from today when we suffer a loosing season again, maybe 6-10 if Brett comes back, maybe 1-11 or 2-10 if he doesnt and we see the Cowgirls had a much better season with TO and Vinatieri we will all see that to win you have to take chances and pay for good players.

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3

Fair enough Depack! :D