Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologies !

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was one of those that actually thought TO would have finally learned his lesson after having problems with Philly as well as San Fran. I really believed that if we got him that he would keep his mouth shut, play football and be a great impact signing.

Well, less then 48 hours after being signed by Dallas he is already causing trouble and actually made a rap song where he goes after his old team and shows he has not changed a bit. Link Below :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168

To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

Leopards do not change their spots, my friend. :wink:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, I was right, you were wrong! heheh

but seriously, I am very glad you were wrong though, if TO came here...man..

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologi

i'm with you too, winni! i was anti-t.o. until i started panicking & then actually said it was a good idea (bite my tongue, z2c!) but the guy is a freakin idiot in every sense of the word!! it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out in dallas! :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WinnipegPackFan said:
I was one of those that actually thought TO would have finally learned his lesson after having problems with Philly as well as San Fran. I really believed that if we got him that he would keep his mouth shut, play football and be a great impact signing.

Well, less then 48 hours after being signed by Dallas he is already causing trouble and actually made a rap song where he goes after his old team and shows he has not changed a bit. Link Below :

I guess I'm the only holdover. I heard the rap song....it was nothing.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Big Deal..

Why are you afraid of a bad rap song?

I'm with you DePack....

(some people just don't want to win...I guess..)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not the lyrical content that concerns most, it is the fact that, once again, TO has to get the last shot....to "one up" his perceived adversary, to be a punk...incapable of letting go and moving forward.

It is the ATTITUDE, not the words, that is once again evident in his little jab at the team that got tired of his ****. He has always been a "bad attitude" guy who rips locker rooms apart...and guess what...this leopard has not changed his spots.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell me how he is worse than Brad Childress, who as a head coach is supposed to know better. He takes a cheapshot at Cuklpepper AND T.O. with one statement but nobody has a problem with that? Is there a double standard?

How about McNabb? He took shots at T. O. a few weeks back which came out of nowhere and he' s supposedly the classy one. I don't know where this fear of T.O. comes from. He has a big mouth. So what? Once again, he has never been arrested for drugs,crapping in a closet, DUI,or slapping his woman around. He is a family man that is playing the game and obviously it is working. He gets more recognition than anyone and just received a huge payday.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do not know that I have to explain my position any further where Turdell Owens is concerned..and I really could not give a crap about Childress or McNabb.

As far as I am concerned, Childress was being very honest about Culpepper/TO when he talked about a "me first" attitude that both possess. And I am not saying a team must be constructed entirely of angels as that is impossible. You deal with bad apples if a bad apple rears its head in the locker room....you don't knowingly bring a turd of this proportion into the locker room given his well documented history as major league turd.

Look, the same things he is saying today are the same things he said going into Philly...and we know how well that worked out.

By your logic you would marry some cheating ho because she fuc&s like a monster, rather than someone whom you have a chance for long-term success/happieness with, and then act suprised when the ho dumps your *** for someone new. You knew what you were getting going in, but chose to ignore the warts because of shortsighted desires.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I did not think this would turn into a debate but since it has : The writing of the song itself shows ( as was pointed out above ) that TO has not matured and let go of the past. Instead it shows that TO still believes he had a fine attitude while in Philly and now wants to rub his signing into his former teams face.

For all those that still defend this as small stuff, could you imagine Brett Rapping away like a fool in a negative way about how his team or Green Bay ? when things have not, or are not going his way.

TO is a great athlete but I think this is one of those rare times you will here me say "TO is not Packer people" because we try to have more class.

Just my opinion !

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know...a guy like John Riggins is very different from a guy like TO. For all his goofball antics, Riggo gave a **** about the sport and his team. TO loves the money, limelight and notoriety.

Very different eccentrics, those two.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 66, how come you never answer my question when I ask you "How many rings does TO have?"

Interesting, but you would never ignore the facts or an angle in which you would be wrong.

TO does NOT mean you win a ring. its as simple as that. Does it help your chances, sure.

But do YOU want to bring TO to GB with a ROOKIE coach? He will have enough trouble handling a classy team(minus javon) all alone a team injected with the TO Cancer.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

digsthepack said:
I do not know that I have to explain my position any further where Turdell Owens is concerned..and I really could not give a crap about Childress or McNabb.

As far as I am concerned, Childress was being very honest about Culpepper/TO when he talked about a "me first" attitude that both possess. And I am not saying a team must be constructed entirely of angels as that is impossible. You deal with bad apples if a bad apple rears its head in the locker room....you don't knowingly bring a turd of this proportion into the locker room given his well documented history as major league turd.

Look, the same things he is saying today are the same things he said going into Philly...and we know how well that worked out.

By your logic you would marry some cheating ho because she fuc&s like a monster, rather than someone whom you have a chance for long-term success/happieness with, and then act suprised when the ho dumps your *** for someone new. You knew what you were getting going in, but chose to ignore the warts because of shortsighted desires.

Can't honestly answer your question. At my age, there is something to be said for someone that "fuc&s like a monster" :wink:

Apparently someone with Parcells credentials would disagree with not bringing this "major league turd" into the locker room. However, we are willing to re-sign a habitual wife/girlfriend beater and allow him in our lockerroom. The bottomline is that T.O. is a punk. But he was blamed for everything in Philly and truth be told Philly's management goes WAY overboard to protect the delicate psychy of Donovan McNabb.

T. O. is only a cancer if you are weak enough to let him be one. Philly was and San Fran was after they changed management. If you don't want T.O. here you must feel we have week management that can't control him. I guarantee you Dallas can.

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing T.O destroy both Parcell and the Cowboys.

He will set a new record in career team destroying, 3 teams in one career, pretty amazing, eh?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

This guy is so full to the gills of himself. Dallas can have him. Its a marriage made in heaven. Not.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Control what? Does your employer control you? Let him do his job. Throw him the football. If he acts up take care of it. That is what did NOT happen in Philly!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!
His guarantee, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee! :lol:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How would YOU take care of him, depack?

talking to him - doesnt work
suspending him - really doesnt work
letting him get it all out - doesnt work either

I smell a "He shoulda came to GB and brett coulda slugged him in the mouth. That woulda worked" response. lol,jk

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

tromadz said:
How would YOU take care of him, depack?

talking to him - doesnt work
suspending him - really doesnt work
letting him get it all out - doesnt work either

I smell a "He shoulda came to GB and brett coulda slugged him in the mouth. That woulda worked" response. lol,jk

How do you know this trom. Have you talked to him? Have you suspended him? Have you let him get it all out?

I can assure you of one thing. I know more about him than most of you because of where I live. JavonWalker84 is also a local non-Eagle fan. Don't believe everything you read about the guy.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
4packgirl said:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!
His guarantee, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee! :lol:

I thought you were known for your wit. That's pretty weak....or was it just a way to continue flirting with 4packgirl :lol: :oops: :oops:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not talking about me, im talkin about what teams have tried with this animal.

but garcia talked to him

eagles benched him

letting him do his thing just makes things worse
------------

(Also, with the internet, we can get your local radio stations and newspaper articles..so..i dunno about your last line)

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
give me a break depack! don't believe everything we read about him???? everything i've read or heard comes out of his OWN idiotic mouth!!!!!!!!!

i will say that if there's a coach that can take him on, i'd bet on the tuna.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
give me a break depack! don't believe everything we read about him???? everything i've read or heard comes out of his OWN idiotic mouth!!!!!!!!!

also true.

are they misquoting him?

Members online