Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologies !

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Boy was I wrong about TO coming to Green Bay, my apologi

DePack said:
cheesey said:
4packgirl said:
wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!
His guarantee, and a dollar, will get you a cup of coffee! :lol:

I thought you were known for your wit. That's pretty weak....or was it just a way to continue flirting with 4packgirl :lol: :oops: :oops:

I AM known for my wit! It's just SO hard to keep coming up with witty responses to such LAME statements! Even I can't keep up with what you write sometimes!!! :wink: :lol: (Is that better???) :wink: :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey - i do chase around twin 3 year old boys all day long - i've got the practice i need to be a CB - now if they'd just invent a boobie guard!!!!! :rotflmao:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
hey - i do chase around twin 3 year old boys all day long - i've got the practice i need to be a CB - now if they'd just invent a boobie guard!!!!! :rotflmao:

umm i got two boobie guards ;)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Cheesey, will you play CB for us?

I'd LOVE too..........unfortunatly, my nickname would be "TOAST" by the end of the first play i was on the field!
So i guess i will just have to be content "burning" the competition on here!LOLOL!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

Hey 4pack..........you can give nicknames to your "*******".........one can be "Terrell", and the other "Javon"............they are a couple of BOOBS!!! :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

Hey 4pack..........you can give nicknames to your "*******".........one can be "Terrell", and the other "Javon"............they are a couple of BOOBS!!! :lol:

sick little cheesey!!! :oops: :wink: :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

That'd be the only time I ever wanted to suckle 'Javon' and/or 'Terrell'

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
4packgirl said:
wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

Pretty amazing, hey 4pack? Depack must have some magic 8 ball that tells him this stuff!

I thought you were known for your wit. That's pretty weak....or was it just a way to continue flirting with 4packgirl :lol: :oops: :oops:

I AM known for my wit! It's just SO hard to keep coming up with witty responses to such LAME statements! Even I can't keep up with what you write sometimes!!! :wink: :lol: (Is that better???) :wink: :lol:

WOW even cheesey is ripping me :shock:

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
By your logic you would marry some cheating ho because she fuc&s like a monster, rather than someone whom you have a chance for long-term success/happieness with, and then act suprised when the ho dumps your *** for someone new. You knew what you were getting going in, but chose to ignore the warts because of shortsighted desires.

OMFG!!! That one had me howling.... :lol:

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
By your logic you would marry some cheating ho because she fuc&s like a monster, rather than someone whom you have a chance for long-term success/happieness with.

I think "yelling, insultive,demeaning,egotistitical,self-centered" ho, as opposed to "cheating", would be the more precise juxtaposition here. :)

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
I was one of those that actually thought TO would have finally learned his lesson after having problems with Philly as well as San Fran. I really believed that if we got him that he would keep his mouth shut, play football and be a great impact signing.

Well, less then 48 hours after being signed by Dallas he is already causing trouble and actually made a rap song where he goes after his old team and shows he has not changed a bit. Link Below :

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168

To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

I guess I'm the only holdover. I heard the rap song....it was nothing.

Haaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa! You and 66 must be Dallas fans impersonating as Pack fans, or something?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BACKIN-PACKIN said:
DePack said:
WinnipegPackFan said:
I was one of those that actually thought TO would have finally learned his lesson after having problems with Philly as well as San Fran. I really believed that if we got him that he would keep his mouth shut, play football and be a great impact signing.

Well, less then 48 hours after being signed by Dallas he is already causing trouble and actually made a rap song where he goes after his old team and shows he has not changed a bit. Link Below :

To all those that said "NO TO" , you were right, I was wrong, this guy has not learned one thing. Cheers all !!!

Haaaaaaaaaheeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa! You and 66 must be Dallas fans impersonating as Pack fans, or something?

Yea that's right!

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
BACKIN-PACKIN said:
DePack said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

Yea that's right!

Hey, wait a minute, now! I thought you said on another post you were a DeEagles fan. Are you a DeEverything fan?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BACKIN-PACKIN said:
DePack said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168[/url]

Yea that's right![/quote]

Hey, wait a minute, now! I thought you said on another post you were a DeEagles fan. Are you a DeEverything fan?[/quote:1awgitl6]

Well, I have it on good authority that some of the ladies on this forum find DePack DeLicious!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

BACKIN-PACKIN said:
DePack said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2377168[/url]

Yea that's right![/quote]

Hey, wait a minute, now! I thought you said on another post you were a DeEagles fan. Are you a DeEverything fan?[/quote:13o9dbs6]

Yea that's right I'm a DeEverything fan.

Since you appear to have your ******* in an uproar today over me, I will play along and give you an opportunity to get rid of me forever. If you can find one post anywhere on the entire web where I "said I was a DeEagles fan". I will never post here again. However, if you can't find such post, you disappear....deal?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
4packgirl said:

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

HEY!!!! Me??? SICK???? Oh........nevermind!!!LOLOL!!! :wink: :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
DePack said:
cheesey said:
[quote="4packgirl":23zt99uv]wow, depack - you're GUARANTEEING that dallas can control T.O.??? i'm impressed!!! :roll: :wink:

I wasn't ripping you depack..........was just stepping up my "wit" to defend my "weak" previous post. I was called weak, and HAD to prove i'm not! (Must be a testostrone thing!) :lol:[/quote:23zt99uv]

Yea, I know and when I said it was weak it was an attempt to point out that you were flirting with 4packgirl. How did we get here?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO will be TO. Making a rap song about how he dislikes the Eagles isn't going to cause a burst our in the Cowboy locker room..

Now if he picks a fight with a team leader or argues with Coaches then Dallas might think about what they've done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts