Better not believe in Bad Luck..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Harris.. ya should have burned the locker on principle alone.. :lol:

Yep the offseason drag is just beginning..

Source
NEW CAT IN THE DUPLEX

Al Harris has commandeered two lockers in the Packers locker room, side by side, that he calls “the duplex.” The reason is the one on the outside, that leads to the “green mile” or back-room where players likely to be cut have their lockers. So Harris somehow got a second name plate, and moved his stuff to the next locker inside, taking up two locker spaces. Harris claimed the outside locker is “haunted. Bad stuff happens to who ever uses it.”

Joey Thomas? Ahmad Carroll? I’m trying to remember who were the previous tenants.

So now who has the “haunted locker?” 3rd round pick, CB Patrick Lee.

Good luck.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris.. ya should have burned the locker on principle alone.. :lol:

Yep the offseason drag is just beginning..

Source
NEW CAT IN THE DUPLEX

Al Harris has commandeered two lockers in the Packers locker room, side by side, that he calls “the duplex.” The reason is the one on the outside, that leads to the “green mile” or back-room where players likely to be cut have their lockers. So Harris somehow got a second name plate, and moved his stuff to the next locker inside, taking up two locker spaces. Harris claimed the outside locker is “haunted. Bad stuff happens to who ever uses it.”

Joey Thomas? Ahmad Carroll? I’m trying to remember who were the previous tenants.

Good luck.

Pack - Yikes. He should have nuked it.

I still have nightmares about A**** C***** and J*** T*****.

Reaction score

Good luck.
[/quote]

I read that locker is located between the lockers of Woodosn and Al.

So on the other hand, Lee being sandwiched between C-Wood and Al post-practice and pre and post-game might not be such a bad thing...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts