Best vic so'oto quote

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Yeah, it's definitely frustrating," So'oto said. "But I've been on the sideline with 'KG' (Kevin Greene), and he's been coaching me up during the plays that Erik and Clay are playing. So I've been able to take mental reps and talk on the sideline.
"I can see things I wouldn't have saw if I was out there. So it's just progressing slowly and the mental part clearing up."

Calling it. He's gonna be big for us.

Check that work ethic!

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I the only one who read "Kevin Greene" as "Kevin Garnett"? I was about to think "What the heck is a basketball player doing coaching a football player? I guess KG has to spend his lockout time one way or another".

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I
Am I the only one who read "Kevin Greene" as "Kevin Garnett"? I was about to think "What the heck is a basketball player doing coaching a football player? I guess KG has to spend his lockout time one way or another".

I saw Garnett. hahah He needs real game reps sometime in the middle of the 1st to assess is readiness. If you could tell how good a player is in practice, Matthews woulda started right away.

Reaction score
unleash Vic So'oto after the bye... along with Mike Neal coming back (at some point).

Walden is alright, but I mean... idk, remember when we never played Bishop and in practices he performed better than Nick Barnett?

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So'oto is going to be big for the Packers at some point this year. He's not necesarily going to be the starter opposite Clay and clear up all the pass rush problems at once, but he'll be a spark at some key moments late in the season and in the playoffs.

Latest posts