Best Team?!?

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, Now that he ended this season with an interception, I wonder if this Queens team was "THE BEST" Team he has played for...

I love it that they lost... He sure did slap his SB team in the face when he said that and now he is eating his words hahaha

:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

GB2009

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Farve is dumb like that. He says crap just to **** people off.
However, I think the Saints defense knocked some sense into him. :)

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The vikings had a very good team, the QB made a very bad decision who has had a history of bad decisions.

I think it is clear over three years and three different teams, it was not how good the teams were or how they were built, but BF's age and when it came time to make that one last play to win, he did not have the mental or physical strength to make it happen.

It is time to call it quits. BF has exhausted any doubt.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
96 team was one of the best teams in NFL history. People forget how good that team was. Our d-line (Shaun Jones, Santana Dotson, Gilbert Brown, Reggie White).....way better than the vikes this year. Favre was unbelievable that season. Receiving corps...amazing. Brooks, Freeman, Andre Rison. Chmura, Keith Jackson. Desmond Howard returning kicks. Favre has said stuff like this before. He lives in the moment. I remember a few years ago he made some ridiculous claim about us winning the super bowl. He has always exaggerated about this type of stuff.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
96 team was one of the best teams in NFL history. People forget how good that team was. Our d-line (Shaun Jones, Santana Dotson, Gilbert Brown, Reggie White).....way better than the vikes this year. Favre was unbelievable that season. Receiving corps...amazing. Brooks, Freeman, Andre Rison. Chmura, Keith Jackson. Desmond Howard returning kicks. Favre has said stuff like this before. He lives in the moment. I remember a few years ago he made some ridiculous claim about us winning the super bowl. He has always exaggerated about this type of stuff.
Best ST

Best points D

Best points O

We were the best of that year in every part of the game.

Members online

Latest posts