Best QB's in the NFL: How high is Rodgers?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The third year Brady threw for almost 3700 yards with 28 tds and 14 ints. Again not super duper mad-tastic spectacular. Cory Dillon also rushed for almost 1700 yards that year.

Like I said, overrated.

I think those numbers are more impressive since the team was a run oriented team.

I'm not sure how overrated you can be for being a first ballot HOF QB. Has anyone currently in the NFL had a better career? I could see an argument for Brett Favre maybe or Ray Lewis but in the end you are comparing 1 SB vs 3 SBs

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He lost that playoff game, but there were other games in 2009 and 2008 that he lost and could not come through, 2 of them were against the 2008 & 2009 bucs, The game against the Vikings where Donald Lee dropped that 2 point conversion obviously effected him first and the team 2nd. In my opinion a true winner & leader, can rise above by example and raise the morale of the team no matter what situation they are in.

Tom Brady has had that, but has recently lost that, with him going out a season, a no name QB in Cassel showing it can be done by almost anybody, and not really that impressive in his comeback year in 2009

Rodgers should remember what it felt like to have that game taken away from him against Arizona, I really believe we are going to see Rodgers perform above expectations.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you go back and look at the film Brady has what it takes to be an elite QB. I know everyone likes to talk about stats but lets step aside from that for a minute. Let's talk about being a QB from a FOOTBALL perspective. Does Brady have pinpoint accuracy? Yes, the guy throws one of the most accurate passes out of 90% of the league's QBs and certainly threads the needle. Can he dissect defenses? Of course, he makes all the right calls and adjustments at the LOS. It may not be as good as Manning's but it's a top 5 worthy skill. Does he have arm strength? This is a bit argumentative but yes, his deep balls get there quickly and I've seen him throw tons of lasers. All in all Brady has all the qualities to make him a superb QB. And since his skills have shown itself year in and year out, it definitely makes him a top 5 QB.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do not trade Rodgers! I mean, the guy was the FF leader in 08, and was very close in 09. All that, having little experience and a crappy OL.

Now that he has a good OL, with Finley, Jennings, Nelson, Driver... Well, he's the best FF player, quite simply.

He's par with the best QBs, throwing wise, and is THE best QB scrambling. Rodgers is a FF beast.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem I have with Rodgers is right now I'd rather have the defense have to make a stop than to have Aaron try to win the game. And from that standpoint I can't even put Aaron in the top half in the league.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem I have with Rodgers is right now I'd rather have the defense have to make a stop than to have Aaron try to win the game. And from that standpoint I can't even put Aaron in the top half in the league.
Really?
Bottom half huh?

Name 16 better than him then, begin.

Members online

Latest posts