Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Vikings will pull it out at home on Monday Night Football

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game is GIGANTIC for us.
For us to win the division, we need the Vikings to beat these bastards.
I hate rooting for the Vikings. Let's hope that Webb at QB doesn't eff up too much.... maybe hit's a long one to Rice as the Bears D is all at the LOS trying to stop Peterson...... maybe Peterson pops a long one.
Maybe Percy Harvin takes a punt back for a TD or KR back for a TD..... let's hope Cutler thinks he sees DeAngelo Hall out there and throws 4 Ints....

What else do you guys anticipate in this game? Both teams have historically been lucky. This year, the Bears have been VERY LUCKY AS HELL from refs calls to staying healthy.

GO VIKES!
:chisux:

"Vikings punter Kluwe: "The field is as hard as concrete an hour and a half after they took the tarp off, and anyone that hits their head is getting a concussion. ... I find it interesting that the NFL can claim an emphasis on player safety, and then tell us the field is fine. It's beyond hypocritical. ... I can only hope, however unlikely, that no one gets catastrophically injured at the trainwreck that's about to take place tomorrow night."

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants epic failure is step one of the process, step 2 is our game against the Pats, win or lose step 3 is vikings beat the Bears! GO VIKES!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THIS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXe3cADtwI8]YouTube - Adrian Peterson vs Charles Tillman[/ame]

ALL NIGHT

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling the Vikes will win. I think the time is right for the Bears to fall. I also have some serious concerns about the field eating Bears and Vikings alike. Don't hold me to this but the Bears healthy streak may very well come to an end tomorrow night. They will blame the Vikings I'm sure. Those vicious brutes took out their own stadium so they'd have to play outside in the freezing cold with no heated field, taking out several Bears in the process. It's a conspiracy theory!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's Urlacher and Briggs and Peppers and Tommie Harris I worry about stopping AD, not Tillman!

But I'd like to see Tillman have to try and tackle #28 about 10 times tomorrow night!!!!

Kitten, I hope your right!

ok so more this then

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdY0_h18LeM]YouTube - BETTIS SHOWS YOU HOW IT'S PLAYED![/ame]

AP putting them on the ground hard might have lingering affects...

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a funny feeling the Vikes will win. I think the time is right for the Bears to fall. I also have some serious concerns about the field eating Bears and Vikings alike. Don't hold me to this but the Bears healthy streak may very well come to an end tomorrow night. They will blame the Vikings I'm sure. Those vicious brutes took out their own stadium so they'd have to play outside in the freezing cold with no heated field, taking out several Bears in the process. It's a conspiracy theory!!!

Girl when you get one of your funny feelings, I want to bet on the other team...no offense meant. Keep on writing, you are are a joy to read. If perhaps you leave some food outside your abode for me, can I order Eggplant Parmesan, you can choose the pasta side dish, but I need garlic bread....thank you.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading on NFL.com, and on the fan forum, one Pat fan wrote:
"God has gotta be a Packer fan, Giants lost, saints, lost bucs lost"

Well if God is, the Pack should win to night and da Bears lose tomorrow. If that happens it should be known that God is a Packer fan
:happy0005:

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was reading on NFL.com, and on the fan forum, one Pat fan wrote:
"God has gotta be a Packer fan, Giants lost, saints, lost bucs lost"

Well if God is, the Pack should win to night and da Bears lose tomorrow. If that happens it should be known that God is a Packer fan
:happy0005:

Of course God is a Packer fan, a nun told me that in grade school, and gosh she wouldn't lie.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one correction to the poll "Bears win, beating yet another 3rd string qb".

That's what drives me crazy... that and the game their starting QB missed happened to play Carolina.

All that said, I can't see the vikes winning this game, but I'll be cheering for them (and then may throw up after the game)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Volvo I always wish for that score in divisional games that the Packers aren't playing. Also this is kind of bad but I hope the injury bug finally bites the Bears.
:chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ughhhh guys....

Favre was just upgraded to "possible" from "out"

does the old man have a little magic left?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Longtime, Can you bring yourself to get that jersey out of the closet one last time?

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ughhhh guys....

Favre was just upgraded to "possible" from "out"

does the old man have a little magic left?

He could be doing that for several reasons other than wanting to play. I've always felt that he when he retired from GB he created the hoopla to make it harder for Rodgers because he was terrified that Rodgers would be better than him. He may be afraid that Webb will be a winner. The whole thing is sad because imagine how excited Webb was to be named starter, probably told everyone he knew. Maybe flew in his parents etc. Then there is my paranoia theory. Help Chicago win to help keep GB out.

Members online

Latest posts