Bears fan figures out way to fix his team

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from the bears forum (link below)

"I'm a huge Bears fan. I would love to see the Bears sign Peyton Manning. Trade Cutler!! Our defense combined with Peyton Manning would give us 2 or 3 superbowls in the next 3-4 seasons. I lost a lot of respect for Cutler after the NFC champoinship game. I keep trying to like the guy, but I think he'll never lead us to a Superbowl win. He's arrogant, pouty, sour, and throws games away. What do you think?"

Chicago Bears Message Boards - We Need Peyton Manning

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I can only imagine the responses this guy is getting hammered with on that board. Now, I'm going to go look. heh

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*****!! I mean, sure- Couldn't EVERY team use Peyton Manning?

That guy had to be joking. If he wasn't, I really hope he never breeds.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
If they can't get Manning maybe they could get Brady.... and Adrian Peterson for the backfield while they are at it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I know its not as bad but remember packer fans wanting to trade aj hawk for joe thomas?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What they really need to do is get Michael Jordan to play QB for them. He's the best and he's not doing anything right now plus he already lives in Chicago, right? Problem solved!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears would have to give up Cutler, Urlacher, Peppers, Knox, Forte, hester and..... [insert a good player they have that i can't think of]..... plus a couple first rounders. THEN I think the Colts might actually answer the phone... But probably not. (I WOULDNT)

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears would have to give up Cutler, Urlacher, Peppers, Knox, Forte, hester and..... [insert a good player they have that i can't think of]..... plus a couple first rounders. THEN I think the Colts might actually answer the phone... But probably not. (I WOULDNT)

I think the colts would do it for two entire drafts. LOL

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear Ditka is going to put his jersey back on and breathe some new life into that team. Sure fix...

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK why that's bad. I'm all for it for Chi to kill their cap with $23 mil a year on 1 player and have no WR and get him killed with that invisible line they call their OL. It'll set them back even further in order to rebuild.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

Well, we don't need him at this point. And as if Peyton would want to play for Chicago and their revolving door O-line.

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I think?

Me thinks that Ivo610 posted that on the Bears message board, just to watch the chaos that is would cause...

Oh that Ivo, he's a real dandy.

Sorta like a friend of mine who likes to let one fly while in bed and then pull the covers over his wife's head just to watch her squirm...

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, I want them to pull a Herschel Walker and trade all of their star players and draft picks for one player. I can't wait to see their look on their faces when they realize that they've made a potentially franchise-ruining trade.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know what I think?

Me thinks that Ivo610 posted that on the Bears message board, just to watch the chaos that is would cause...

Oh that Ivo, he's a real dandy.

Sorta like a friend of mind likes to let one fly while in bed and then pull the covers over his wife's head just to watch her squirm...
Yeah... A friend of yours...

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
From the sound of it's hilarious, cause anyone who knows the Colts, should know they are going to do ANYTHING they possibly can to resign ESPN's favorite poster boy.
Signing one guy don't make you a Super Bowl contender either. Peyton manning was averaging 3 picks per game without his starting lineup of receivers. With the Bears wide outs, there is no way he would not be throwing picks in a Chicago uniform.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
poor guy knows they need a good q.b all that money to give a guy,who doesn't want to play when it isn't going his way.He is just dreaming colts wouldn't give up on Manning maybe bears should play but naked like the fan,other teams would be rolling on the ground,that is the only way they will win at this point.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Signing one guy don't make you a Super Bowl contender either.

Which is almost EXACTLY what lots of Bears fans were thinking. All they needed was Cutler to win a Superbowl.

They are starting to see the error of their ways and now blame the receivers and o-line. Which are NOT any better than when they traded for Cutler.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts