1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Barnett is a tease.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yourout, Nov 2, 2008.

1. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Everytime I think he looks to be taking a step towards being a top 1/3 LB he disappears and regresses.

Like the long run by White were he over committed then could not make a play on the crossing route and got dominated on the TD run.

2. yourout

yourout Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kicking my own post cause Barnett played like ****.

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    I think he either is going to have a great game or wont play to good..never seems to have just an average game

4. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He sucks, hes another player that gets paid too much for nutting

5. starr15

starr15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nick barnett sucks?youre smokin crack.if hes so bad why dont you go tryout for the team,he was named the packers defensive player of the year 3 years in a ROW.and you say he sucks?we must have the ranked 32nd defense than. :beer: :beer: :beer:

6. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah he does suck. He got straight played by the running backs from the Titans. He got played.

7. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I would play if I could, but you need college, so im screwed.

8. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    This is classic :lol: :rofl: this is your brain on drugs and why you need to pay attention in school
    Good god man.....stop embarrassing yourself.

9. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    that was suppose to be a joke. Just go cry.. your team lost

10. SAQHERT

SAQHERT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Your the one comparing a reg person to a football player. LOL , Go Pay Rogers for dump off passes. Anybody can do that.

11. wizard 87

wizard 87 Old Enough To Know Better

Ratings:
    +11
    so since you say your team that means your a troll from another team....Vikings or Bears

12. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35

Please try out by all means, we could use you. I am sure you have NFL talent.

On topic: Barnett has been a little bit of a pain this season but who knows why hopefully he'll get out of this funk. He is a solid player who could just be having a rough year, not everyone is completely bulletproof. I would still wanna be the last one running up to him when he starts back up.

13. DoddPower

DoddPower Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!

Ratings:
    +54
    Barnett has been below average this year. The only time I really hear about him is when he is screwing up.

He has made a few good plays, but more bad ones. I'm really surprised about this.

=(

14. vipercwf

vipercwf Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I came on here to post a topic about this myself, but saw this post. I can not believe how bad he is playing..I keep see him overpursue miss tackles, and just isn't making plays like he has in the past. This whole year he really hasn't done much, what-so-ever. Heck, all of our linebackers seem non existant..except for Chillar whos proving himself in pass coverage. Hawk surely isnt stepping it up either. I love all these guys and I've always thought Barnett has been a exceptional LB for us...but he is not playing well at all. Come on man, man-up and step it up...your better than that.

15. carlos

carlos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe Nick is a little nicked up. It is half way through the season.