Musgrave is back

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So Kraft and Musgrave were both available and probably on the field together earlier in the season but that was before Kraft, and even Musgrave to a point, got their feet wet. Now that Kraft has shown what he can do this will be the first opportunity to see what we might have at TE for a long time to come. Personally I am excited about it.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 catches for 23 yards and he sets the Packers rookie record for receptions and yards...Kraft needs, 6 catches for 40 yards. Conceivable both could best Bubba

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never having had a lacerated kidney, I was wondering how much of a pitch count this would warrant, versus something like a ankle sprain or hamstring strain. Hmm..

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Never having had a lacerated kidney, I was wondering how much of a pitch count this would warrant, versus something like a ankle sprain or hamstring strain. Hmm..
I recall hearing when it happened that it was an all or nothing type injury. You're healed or not. The only pitch count I'd imagine is what kind of shape is he in. Practice shape is not game shape.

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recall hearing when it happened that it was an all or nothing type injury. You're healed or not. The only pitch count I'd imagine is what kind of shape is he in. Practice shape is not game shape.
Exactly what I just heard from a registered nurse on a pre-game pod. Like you said, @Poppa San it's really just a matter of conditioning.

Latest posts