Banged Up Defense

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notebook: Green Bay Packers defenders 'are banged up' | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press-Gazette

With one fewer day than usual to heal before Sunday’s game at Chicago, it’s not known whether Barnett or Pickett will be available against the Bears.

Barnett sustained what coach Mike McCarthy called a sprained knee against the Ravens, while Pickett left late in the game because of a hamstring injury and did not return.

Barnett finished the game, and his injury doesn’t appear to be as serious. McCarthy said he could miss some practice time this week.

Pickett’s injury, however, could be more serious.

McCarthy said “a handful of other guys are banged up,” but the only one he mentioned by name was Pickett’s backup, rookie B.J. Raji, who sustained an ankle injury...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Great. Raji's ankle is messed up again and Barnett's knee. I hope this knee sprain isn't the same one he had surgery on last year. Ugh..

Why does it seem each year the Packers have more injuries than any other team on the planet.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah...

Dom Capers is miraculous. Lose Kampman and Harris? The Defense gets BETTER. We will get Chillar back. Hawk is playing the best he's ever played. Jolly and Jenkins are monsters. Raji is getting better.

Our D isn't build in one player. We can compensate. Against the Bears, that is....

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it...whatever happened to Harrell?

Can someone say BUST?

The Bears will be gunning for the Pack and Lovie's is coaching for his job right now...

I smell a defeat coming.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it...whatever happened to Harrell?

Can someone say BUST?

The Bears will be gunning for the Pack and Lovie's is coaching for his job right now...

I smell a defeat coming.
You have smelled defeat since week 1. 8 out of 12 times you were wrong. When the opponent wasn't better, it was a trap game. It did happened 4 times, but 1/3 isn't a record to brag about...

Members online

Latest posts