Bad game

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tiger said:
we'd have been better off having Favre throw deep to hester from punt formation :p
I kept wondering why they didn't just go for on fourth down and let Brett heave one deep you would have had a 50/50 chance on a first down plus that could have built momentum.

with weather like that, you play a field position game and rely on your defense to make a stop or force a turnover. we couldnt do either

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It strikes me that even though we have secured our spot in the PO and a bye, a lot of people cannot see past that we lost a single game. Sure, losing always hurts in some way or another, but look at the big picture for just one second. If this was the single most important game this season, I would have been upset, but we have bigger fish to fry this year than winning over some random team who’s season is over. Yes, we do have some history against the Bears, but come on.. I can forgive the guys not playing 100% up to their potential in a weather which they will likely never experience again. As someone said on this board, we might even be better off playing in Dallas with our current team.

There is more to football than winning a random game, its winning the right ones that matter.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz: what up with the avatar bud. Just curious, you really want to be moderator? I'm not on this board very often, but as a moderator on another forum, all I can wonder is "why" - why would anyone want to do it.. LOL.

Members online

Latest posts