1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

ARRINGTONS EXCITEMENT

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packnic, Apr 11, 2006.

1. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Phil, I am starting to get the feeling you really hate us and what is wrong with Applebee's if I may be so bold to ask ?

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

Hate to say it Phil, but you are right. If Lavar goes elsewhere it won't be TT's fault. It will be because the other team overpayed for him. I can hear it now....."Lavar would have been nice but not for that price"......."How can you pay a guy coming off an injury that much?"........and my all-time favorite..."I didn't want him hear anyway. He's a CANCER"

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    but the question if he goes to another team will be
    1. Did he get fair market value?
    2. Was TT willing to match another fair offer?

I hope that he comes here, but i hope we are willing to offer what i believe he deserves. Give him a huge signing bonus. (we are 10 million below salary cap MINIMUM, and if favre retires, we'll be 20 million below!) then offer 5-6 million a year. we can afford this! we almost HAVE to get high dollar players to remain above the minimum.

4. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    In the world of the NFL, if someone is willing to pay it, then it's "fair market value".

5. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I saw that, and I saw Arrington's interview on Cold Pizza, but I don't remember him saying that he'd come to Green Bay if Brett's still here. Some other source, maybe?

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    He didn't say he would, he said he wanted permission to talk to Brett first. Which i think pretty much says he's seriously interested, but wants to see if Favre will be here before HE decides.

7. carlos

carlos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey 4Pack, I know you're a girl, LOL. You're my kind of girl if your a packer backer. Getting back to the post...a good defence is a good offence!!!!!

8. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Favre =Arrington IMO