Around The Horn ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody catch this episode tonite??? Woody Paige said Favre should finish out his contract with Minnesota and then sign with Green Bay.

Damn, that was brilliant - wish I would have thought of it first.:happy0005:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he is coming back to Green Bay not with the current administration.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, beat us, go win with one of the biggest rival, and then I'll receive you with open arms!

Did you people not watch the game? Did you not heard the boo? FACT is MOST Packer fans feel he betrayed us.

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, beat us, go win with one of the biggest rival, and then I'll receive you with open arms!

Did you people not watch the game? Did you not heard the boo? FACT is MOST Packer fans feel he betrayed us.

Obviously, humor is not your strong suit. :shock:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Most "thinking" Packer fans realize that TT HAS betrayed us..!!!

I'm sorry Pack66

On my way to the stadium yesterday my brother and I considered the fact that maybe lot of fans are starting to hate the fact Rodgers is the q/b

Well that was answered when he was introduced...

I have been to numerous games, blow outs, nail bitters, the 1st division win in ages (thigpen drop in endzone) playoff games and this roar was nothing like I have ever witnessed...

So unless the thinking fans were not there then maybe the 60K+ fans are okay with rodgers

OP
OP
H

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excuse me if I'm not very happy that we just lost to our division rivals at home. Some people find it conforting, I do not.

Who cares, really?!?!? It's football. If you weave Packers successes and failures into your personal psyche, you're going down the wrong path.

I think that Woody guy is a blowhard and not terribly astute, but when he said that I was really irked that I didn't think of that to post on this board! It's brilliant!:)

Members online

Latest posts