1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Arod on Dan Patrick show

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jan 18, 2011.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    So I guess Arod is going to be on the Dan Patrick show this morning and is going to talk about the whole airport thing among other topics.

If I can find the podcast I will post

2. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Much ado about nothing. Florio should be man enough to admit he made a mistake about the cancer victim being victimized.

3. The Drew

The Drew #packergang

Ratings:
    +490
    Florio is a douche!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  5. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    I knew about the belt...Him and Ruvell Martin did it, or maybe just Ruvell, during practice on the scout team....

but I heard the guys loved seeing it, so he brought it to real games

All the haters thinks its a ego thing..so what no different then someone doing a six shooter with Butler..

Both looked stupid as hell, but its their celebration

6. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    I don't have any problem with the belt. It is quick and doesn't take anything away from the game. In fact, last week vs the Falcons, it provided some entertainment when John Abraham did his version and Aaron answered back when he got into the endzone. There are a lot worse celebrations players do every game.

As far as the autograph issue, people were jumping on the story because there really isn't anything to be said bad about Rodgers. Make the hot QB look bad, it gets ratings. Scandal sells, even if it is made up or exaggerated. Glad to see it is coming to light about that being the case.

Someone on the page linked above commented that if it were a non-issue, why did Rodgers comment at all. He's a stand up guy and just wanted to get it out there. Good for him, also good for him that he acknowledged it and moved on.

7. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
    Rodgers is coming up on Jim Rome in the next hour, for anyone near a radio.

8. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I'd like to give Florio a swift kick in the arse for being classic journalist and blowing such a simple story way out of proportion, making it awful for everyone involved.

I bet Aaron and Jan Cavanaugh would agree.