Are we the best team in the NFL right now?

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys remember when the Patriots won that SB without being in the midst of a cheating scandal? Na, me neither. XD

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we the best team in the NFL?

Yes

As a matter of fact, sir, we are the best team in all of sports. It has been that that way for over 75 years.

Are we the team most likely to win the SB this season? Yes. Of course you can never be sure of anything, that is the nature of football. There are several excellent teams that also have a worthy shot.

H

HardRightEdge

Ric is an American treasure. I'm sorry you don't appreciate the naitch
I thought you were joking, but upon further reading I suppose not. Isn't pro wrestling still a staged affair? That's not to suggest the Free Masons have anything to do with it. ;)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought you were joking, but upon further reading I suppose not. Isn't pro wrestling still a staged affair? That's not to suggest the Free Masons have anything to do with it. ;)

He is an American treasure in the same way some consider John Wayne an American treasure. Both are stage actors of different crafts.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news to illiterate football fans..

Before "spygate" = Patriots win percentage : 69.3% after 127 games.

After "spygate"= Patriots win percentage: 75.6% after 123 games.

Consider yourself schooled bro! lol
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not at this time. However, as fans, if you are the best team in the NFL, why would you be worried about home field advantage in the playoffs? If you are the best team in the NFL, it should not matter. I would say they are one of the top teams. In no order. Patriots, Packers, Bengals, Dolphins, Colts, Eagles, Cardinals.

Lol, a Vikings fan acting as if he would have a clue at what the best team in the league looks like..

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there is rarely a best team even in February. The case can be made for several teams. Do you honestly think the Giants were the best team when they beat the Patriots in the SB. I sure don't. I just want to be the team that wins. It doesn't matter if we are the best as long as we win and if we win enough and people think we are the best so be it.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely not what I would expect from such people..........thread has turned into weird at this point.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Lol, a Vikings fan acting as if he would have a clue at what the best team in the league looks like..

Yeah... this particular Vikings fan doesn't have a history of spreading crap. As misguided as his fan allegiance is, this Vikings fan has a clue....we can only hope that he'll continue his journey in walking toward the bright white light of Packerfandom.

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With spygate, 3-0 record in SBs, without spygate 0-3 record in SBs.

Nobody is questioning the Patriots ability to get to a SB and choke without spygate, simply the ability to get to a SB and win without spygate.

Consider yourself schooled bro!

If you didn't notice, the Superbowl is a one and done playoff sport. Unlike the NBA.
If the NBA was a one and done playoff sport, the Miami Heat would have never won an NBA title.
The Pats were just able to pull thru. Just like the 10-6 giants who were a joke of a playoff team in 2007 during the regular season, only to pull off 3 more wins in the play offs by beating the 13-3 Cowboys, 13-3 Packers, and then the 16-0 Pats.

If you think you're so smart, explain how the winning percentage of the Pats have increased after spygate. Explain how the only team in NFL history can go 16-0 in a regular season after spygate.

If the Superbowl was a best of 7 series playoff sport, the Patriots would have won at least 10 more Superbowls based on the number of wins they have accumulated throughout the past 14 years.

Look it up, add the Pats wins totals and check out who comes in second place.. at such a huge margin.

Again, you just got schooled bro! lol

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
If you didn't notice, the Superbowl is a one and done playoff sport. Unlike the NBA.
If the NBA was a one and done playoff sport, the Miami Heat would have never won an NBA title.
The Pats were just able to pull thru. Just like the 10-6 giants who were a joke of a playoff team in 2007 during the regular season, only to pull off 3 more wins in the play offs by beating the 13-3 Cowboys, 13-3 Packers, and then the 16-0 Pats.

If you think you're so smart, explain how the winning percentage of the Pats have increased after spygate. Explain how the only team in NFL history can go 16-0 in a regular season after spygate.

If the Superbowl was a best of 7 series playoff sport, the Patriots would have won at least 10 more Superbowls based on the number of wins they have accumulated throughout the past 14 years.

Look it up, add the Pats wins totals and check out who comes in second place.. at such a huge margin.

I agree with the mod. You are a troll, Brady6

Why don't you go to a Pats forum and spout that BS? They want to hear it.

Until then, just keep in mind we beat your team.

That's the only thing I've seen in this thread that isn't a matter of opinion.

I'm kinda tired of talkin' about the Pats. That game is over and done and we won. Deal with it.

Now we have to beat the Dirty Birds. So go back under your bridge, troll.

Last edited:

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Lol, "If the Superbowl was a best of 7 series playoff sport, the Patriots would have won at least 10 more Superbowls".

Legendary. Truly.

What aren't you understanding? Nobody is doubting the Patriots ability to get deep in the playoffs and choke, noone. We all know you are the masters at the AFCCG, SB choke, no need to tell us.

But the fact remains, the Patriots have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER captured a title without a cheating scandal, not once. Pathetic, more then pathetic really, your title runs dissapeared the moment your unfair advantage did, these are facts, just try to come to terms with it, the truth will set you free.

Consider yourself owned, like the Patriots without a cheating scandal. LOL I'm sorry I have to do this to you, but you make it as easy as Kraft mac n cheese. ;)

Last edited:

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really the saddest part is how during their title runs, they were barely squeaking by and winning all these close games, WITH the benefit of cheating.

That is beyond pathetic, if your going to cheat you should at least be blowing teams out, not relying on Adam V and the tuck rule to bail you out, LOL. Comon.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score

Please tell me how on earth the NBA, the biggest farce of a sports league in the world, besides Professional Wrestling, the is, gets into this conversation?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

He gone

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no "Best" team. There are several good teams and depending on where they play and who they play against they tend to do better than most of the other teams....Overall there are probably 6-8 Teams that could be called Best teams....

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
so if beating the Seahawks is the criteria for being the best then the best must be either the Chargers, cowboys, Rams or Chiefs.
I think the Green Bay Packers that lost to the Hawks in week one is a very different team than it is now.

I'd love another shot at those motor-mouths.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without a doubt and I think the Seahawks have lost a little of their mystique. At least through the earlier part of the season, they may be gaining it back though but even so teams can see they can be beat.

It's not unlike the Packers Lambeau field mystique of a few years back. They had it and they lost it and now its coming back but it won't be the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts