Are we the best team in the NFL right now?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
While the stat is concerning three games aren´t a great sample size.
Maybe. But even if the Packers hold the Bills and Bucs to 18 points per game, they still averaged 28 ppg on the road. Not a good stat. Not when a team like the Vikings are holding all the same teams to 16 points per game.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Maybe. But even if the Packers hold the Bills and Bucs to 18 points per game, they still averaged 28 ppg on the road. Not a good stat. Not when a team like the Vikings are holding all the same teams to 16 points per game.
I hear you on that stat but let me ask you this in comparing the Vikes to the Pack:

If the playoffs started today, what seed would the Vikes be?

So there.

Last edited:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I hear you on that stat but let me ask you this in comparing the Vikes to the Pack:

If the playoffs started today, what seed would the Vikes be?

So there.
Not comparing teams. Comparing defense's. Vikes defense is just better than the Packers defense. The only reason the Vikes are 6-7 right now is because the offense isn't scoring enough points.

And the Vikes would be 9th right now.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So many variables that either side can argue, but, in scoring defense, Vikes are 13th at 21.6/game, the Pack is 18th at 23.4

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Not comparing teams. Comparing defense's. Vikes defense is just better than the Packers defense. The only reason the Vikes are 6-7 right now is because the offense isn't scoring enough points.

And the Vikes would be 9th right now.

Well, you were comparing them. But as far as yard allowed, yes, they have fewer

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
So many variables that either side can argue, but, in scoring defense, Vikes are 13th at 21.6/game, the Pack is 18th at 23.4
That is not a lot of yards difference.

But the Vikes are not as far away from being a very good team as some would think.

Members online

Latest posts