Are we the best team in the NFL right now?

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best team right now is probably the one that beat division leaders, has not lost to a team with a losing record, and has the most blow outs (especially against division leaders)

Last edited:

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
The best team right now is probably the one that beat division leaders, has not lost to a team with a losing record, and has the most blow outs (especially against division leaders)
Either that, or the team that beat that team.

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could be right, but I wouldn't crown the Dolphins as the best team in the NFL just yet. Even though they're playing great football and haven't lost to a team with a losing record.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
You could be right, but I wouldn't crown the Dolphins as the best team in the NFL just yet. Even though they're playing great football and haven't lost to a team with a losing record.
The Dolphins as the best team in the NFL? Preposterous.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
All this speculation about who is the best in the NFL at the moment is, in my opinion pointless. Pundits have articles to write and air time to fill which forces them to talk and talk and talk. It's very easy as fans to get caught up in all that.

To me the teams who stand to be Division Winners are playing for the best seeding they can get in the playoffs and those teams on the bubble are shooting for wildcard spots.

The only time it matters who the best team in the NFL is, is during the Super Bowl and then you have only two possible choices. ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I agree the 12th man can be a bit obnoxious but the city of Seattle hasnt seen a championship since the 70's with the Sonics so ya we are a bit of an overzealous group. Once we have some continuity with winning I think the cockiness will fall off and you will see a more humble fan group. Really hoping we see you guys in the NFC champisonship!

Nothing wrong with supporting your team and being cocky. I hate the unsporting fan who doesn`t have the grace to congratulate another team for doing what theirs didn`t. I know a Giants fan who I used to banter with here in the U.K. When we won the Superbowl a few years back, she flatly refused to congratulate the Packers on the win. Bad sportsmanship is what ruins sport for me, AND loonies who rant about Refs burning in hell :whistling:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Ric is an American treasure. I'm sorry you don't appreciate the naitch
He's just another pro wrestling narcissist with a steroid addled brain.

When he came to Lambeau in support of the 49ers with Anthony Davis of the 49'ers calling Lambeau and it's surrounding area a ******** it was a demonstration of low class.

Ya. Just love me some Rick Flair.

Last edited:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's just another pro wrestling narcissist with a steroid addled brain.

When he came to Lambeau in support of the 49ers with Anthony Davis of the 49'ers calling Lambeau and it's surrounding area a ********.

Ya. Just love me some Rick Flair.

Replace wrestler with football player and you would be the typical football hater.

You're upset that he was paid to appear and speak to a football team that wasn't the packers? Wow

I have no idea if he took steroids but he never really had the build for being a user.

Were you this upset when the packers celebrated with the belt that Ric made famous? Or when clay was involved in a match?

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Replace wrestler with football player and you would be the typical football hater.

You're upset that he was paid to appear and speak to a football team that wasn't the packers? Wow

I have no idea if he took steroids but he never really had the build for being a user.

Were you this upset when the packers celebrated with the belt that Ric made famous? Or when clay was involved in a match?

I know a low class operation when I see it. And if the 49'ers paid that guy to do what the coach could not do, ie; motivate the team, then I stand by my assessment of Harbaugh and company.

I've been told not to name call here anymore so I won't. But you are on the ignore list.

You keep on throwing garbage into the argument, hoping to obscure the fact that your logical abilities are virtually non-existent. I concern myself with the games and the teams and any conversation which includes Rick Flair cannot possibly be taken seriously.

Pro wrestling is a low brow affair for simple minded people and what it has to do with a supposedly "serious" football discussion is way beyond me.

So now I must put you on the you know what list.

And I promised the mods of this here fine message board that I would not name call anymore.

Last edited:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I concern myself with the games and the teams.

I know a low class operation when I see it. And if the 49'ers paid that guy to do what the coach could not do, ie; motivate the team, then I stand by my assessment of Harbaugh and company.

I've been told not to name call here anymore so I won't. But you are on the ignore list.

You keep on throwing garbage into the argument, hoping to obscure the fact that your logical abilities are virtually non-existent.

Pro wrestling is a low brow affair for simple minded people and what it has to do with a supposedly "serious" football discussion is way beyond me.

So now I must put you on the you know what list. And I promised the mods of this here fine message board that I would not name call anymore.

You talk low brow affairs but have to repeatedly point out you are restraining yourself from name calling over an Internet message board? Lmao

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

use the ignore button if you don`t like what he said. Thank you.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All this speculation about who is the best in the NFL at the moment is, in my opinion pointless. Pundits have articles to write and air time to fill which forces them to talk and talk and talk. It's very easy as fans to get caught up in all that.

Plug in "online sports forums" anywhere in that paragraphs, and nothing changes. :)

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Plug in "online sports forums" anywhere in that paragraphs, and nothing changes. :)
I suppose.

But for me, asking someone who the best team is, is no different then asking them who their favorite team is, if there is any conceivable way to argue for it.
It's a game of match ups.

A team that can whip your butt one week can come out and stink the place up the next. It's all about matchups. There is only one best team and that's the one that wins the SB.

Until then it's all just hot air.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I suppose.

But for me, asking someone who the best team is, is no different then asking them who their favorite team is, if there is any conceivable way to argue for it.
It's a game of match ups.

A team that can whip your butt one week can come out and stink the place up the next. It's all about matchups. There is only one best team and that's the one that wins the SB.

Until then it's all just hot air.

Sorry, must not have made myself clear. The point was supposed to be that virtually everything here and in other similar sites is also just hot air.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Sorry, must not have made myself clear. The point was supposed to be that virtually everything here and in other similar sites is also just hot air.
I disagree.

Big difference between a couple of fans discussing their favorite sport/teams and some paid talking head blowing air to fill time. It is small talk but that's OK sometimes. It's the lubricant of society, isn't it? I think that serves a useful purpose.

Much of any conversation can be hot air though so in that sense you could be partially correct.

Last edited:

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Those losers haven't been the best team in the league since they were forced to stop cheating.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I think you are just a troll..

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those losers haven't been the best team in the league since they were forced to stop cheating.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news to illiterate football fans..

Before "spygate" = Patriots win percentage : 69.3% after 127 games.

After "spygate"= Patriots win percentage: 75.6% after 123 games.

Consider yourself schooled bro! lol

Legalizeit

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to be the bearer of bad news to illiterate football fans..

Before "spygate" = Patriots win percentage : 69.3% after 127 games.

After "spygate"= Patriots win percentage: 75.6% after 123 games.

Consider yourself schooled bro! lol

With spygate, 3-0 record in SBs, without spygate 0-3 record in SBs.

Nobody is questioning the Patriots ability to get to a SB and choke without spygate, simply the ability to get to a SB and win without spygate.

Consider yourself schooled bro!

Members online

Latest posts