Anyone going to Seattle game?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Man I wish I was going. Have not been out to the west coast since the mid 90's. You should make a sign, so that we can look for ya. Make sure to rep the green and gold, loud and proud !!

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I am going. I live in Seattle and Hawk fans are treating this like it's a super bowl. lol. I repping my Woodson Jersey! GO PACK. Gonna need a big game from Rodgers.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah I was born and raised in my younger years in Wisconsin. Marinette actually. Even though my father moved us out here years ago I still bleed Green and Gold. Should be a great game. Go Pack!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jumping in late, but my wife and I will be attending he game. My wife spent 8 years in Seattle so we'll be going with a few Seahawk fans but I'd like to meet up with anyone here from the forum that will be there.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Well I am going to game with my girlfriend. She really isn't a Seahawk fan but I bleed green and gold. It might get a little rowdy but make sure your repping your green and gold. I am from Wisconsin but live out here now. There is a tailgate party designated for green bay fans. if you want i can send you the link. Gonna be a great game. Were also going to be with some other Green bay packer fans and were meeting in Pioneer square before the game if you are interested. GO PACK!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I am going to game with my girlfriend. She really isn't a Seahawk fan but I bleed green and gold. It might get a little rowdy but make sure your repping your green and gold. I am from Wisconsin but live out here now. There is a tailgate party designated for green bay fans. if you want i can send you the link. Gonna be a great game. Were also going to be with some other Green bay packer fans and were meeting in Pioneer square before the game if you are interested. GO PACK!

I'll have my Woodson jersey on as well.

OP
OP
Crash_override

Crash_override

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fanzo, the NWPB tailgate sounds awesome, what lot is it in? My wife and I will be coming repping green and gold for sure. Interested in hanging with other pack fans. PM me the details if you can. Anyone else going thats going to meet up before the game? When and where?

FanzoFans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fanzo, the NWPB tailgate sounds awesome, what lot is it in? My wife and I will be coming repping green and gold for sure. Interested in hanging with other pack fans. PM me the details if you can. Anyone else going thats going to meet up before the game? When and where?
Oh my gosh, I can NOT believe that I'm just seeing this now, I am so, so sorry.... my alerts were not coming through, I feel terrible! I'm hoping you were able to find the tailgate? It was loads of fun. I took some pictures and you can find them here:

http://www.fanzo.me/tailgates/green-bay-packers

Please keep me posted on any future outings and I'll be sure to do the same. Again, I'm so sorry.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. The deal was to post the pic to our Facebook page.. About 28 seconds left in the game, I leaned over to my buddy and said "you're gonna look great in green and gold"

D'oh!!!!

Members online

Latest posts