Any Refugees Here From Packerrats Forum?

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've posted here a few times in the past, but I've done most of my posting at the Packerrats Forum. That place has been for several weeks now and may be dead. I was just wondering if anybody here also came from that forum and/or knows anything about if or when it is coming back.

patler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've posted here a few times in the past, but I've done most of my posting at the Packerrats Forum. That place has been for several weeks now and may be dead. I was just wondering if anybody here also came from that forum and/or knows anything about if or when it is coming back.

Hey Tex. I'm here occasionally to read, but don't post anywhere anymore. sometimes read Packerrats, before it disappeared a couple weeks ago.

Patler

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, I found this place after Rats went away. Not really sure what happened there, but this place seems much more active.

Reaction score
Yep, I found this place after Rats went away. Not really sure what happened there, but this place seems much more active.
What we’ve got here is one of the finest group of people that have nothing better to do than to argue with each other about a team we mutually support.
Its almost therapeutic in nature. Stay awhile. You’ll feel great!

Teamcheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’ve migrated over after the demise of rats. Not sure what happened over there. Nice to see some familiar faces.

OP
OP
T

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see some old Packerrats in here. I've been shopping around for forum now that rats really seems dead. I guess this is the best I've found for Packer posting.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to see some old Packerrats in here. I've been shopping around for forum now that rats really seems dead. I guess this is the best I've found for Packer posting.
You make it sound like you expected better but settled for this "dump." Sort of like wanting to date a fox but filling time with a wall flower while looking. :laugh:

OP
OP
T

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't mean it to sound that way hahahaha. I loved Packerrats partly because I could cuss a blue streak there with no sanctions. I'm more careful here - if that's necessary or not, I don't know.

Ya'all are more like a ********* on the rebound than a wall flower. And when I say I shopped around, that means this place beat out all the others - or so it seems.

Gosh, you mean saying "non-cold baby hen" gets bleeped? I guess I have to watch my language here too hahahahahaha.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't mean it to sound that way hahahaha. I loved Packerrats partly because I could cuss a blue streak there with no sanctions. I'm more careful here - if that's necessary or not, I don't know.

Ya'all are more like a ********* on the rebound than a wall flower. And when I say I shopped around, that means this place beat out all the others - or so it seems.

Gosh, you mean saying "non-cold baby hen" gets bleeped? I guess I have to watch my language here too hahahahahaha.
The auto censor will watch it for you.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Good to see ya here, TPB.

MadScientist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also made the journey over from rats land. Like you Tex, I'll have to learn to watch language. Hopefully the Packers play won't warrant it too much.

Patler, why no posting? You're posts always had some thought out into them.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Also made the journey over from rats land. Like you Tex, I'll have to learn to watch language. Hopefully the Packers play won't warrant it too much.

The censor is an auto thing.. if you feel that it's to sensitive, we can edit the data base

MadScientist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The censor is an auto thing.. if you feel that it's to sensitive, we can edit the data base
It's for the most part fine, I just have to get used to it and expressing things so that they won't be filtered. I do so on other forums, just not on the previous Packers board. The only real adjustment that I think should be made is an exception for the last name of the Packers QB in the early 80's. He doesn't come up that often, though.

MadScientist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was referring to Lynn D. I'm not sure what Don you mean. On the other hand, Hadl and Campbell deserve to be added to the filter as their names go hand in hand with swearing, and wiping them from history would be a good thing.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Was referring to Lynn D. I'm not sure what Don you mean. On the other hand, Hadl and Campbell deserve to be added to the filter as their names go hand in hand with swearing, and wiping them from history would be a good thing.
What did De'Vondre ever do to deserve this?

patler

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thanks. I never posted much anywhere other than at packer rats, and I eventually tired of the name calling, intentional misquoting and general uncivility that some on there thought was clever. Found I didn't enjoy it much anymore, so I stopped and never picked up again anywhere else. Might give this a try for a while.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He probably meant Don Horn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts