Any other Business/Banter

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was at the Liquor store yesterday and looked at the Glenlivet. But I thought I'd wait until closer to the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays. But I'm still jealous. :mad:
go with the 15/18 imo, the 12 yr old is being replaced by a bottle called founders reserve, not sure how good it will be or how well aged it will be.

also received my two shirts, the quality looks quite good, but will see what they're like after they get washed a couple of times

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
go with the 15/18 imo, the 12 yr old is being replaced by a bottle called founders reserve, not sure how good it will be or how well aged it will be.

also received my two shirts, the quality looks quite good, but will see what they're like after they get washed a couple of times

Which shirts did you get.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

I can recommend the 15yo too.:tup:
I dont like this new trend to replace the 12yo Whiskys by these so called "Special Editions". But the demand is larger than the supply.....:rolleyes:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so it's sunday morning and i've been at work since 8am, and now i just have to sit about and wait until my client is has all their goods crated so i can go round and put some stickers on them, rock and f***in roll

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep its been a **** month for celebrity deaths
Indeed, but I wonder how bad general education of young people have become nowadays.
I have a young 22yo girl/woman in my team at the office that honestly did not know who David Bowie was.
Never heard of him, completely surprised about the headlines in the newspaper she's working for. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Indeed, but I wonder how bad general education of young people have become nowadays.
I have a young 22yo girl/woman in my team at the office that honestly did not know who David Bowie was.
Never heard of him, completely surprised about the headlines in the newspaper she's working for. :rolleyes:
That is of no shock to me nessie, mind you id rather have grown up with the ones in our era. Most of them now with a few exceptions are mass produced nameless pop pap, they just dont cut it.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That is of no shock to me nessie, mind you id rather have grown up with the ones in our era. Most of them now with a few exceptions are mass produced nameless pop pap, they just dont cut it.

in all honesty, how relevant have the likes of Bowie and Lemmy been in recent years, so it's no surprise that a 22 yr old doesn't recognise the name. i'm glad that i have grown up in an era where my folks have listened to alice cooper to Michael Jackson to Elton John to creedence...

i like to think i have quite an eclectic taste in musin, though my cd collection may not show it. unfortunatley we are going to have quite a few legends possibly kicking the bucket any time soon, lets just hope it slows down for a bit

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
in all honesty, how relevant have the likes of Bowie and Lemmy been in recent years, so it's no surprise that a 22 yr old doesn't recognise the name. i'm glad that i have grown up in an era where my folks have listened to alice cooper to Michael Jackson to Elton John to creedence...

i like to think i have quite an eclectic taste in musin, though my cd collection may not show it. unfortunatley we are going to have quite a few legends possibly kicking the bucket any time soon, lets just hope it slows down for a bit

The wife and I are biased, but we still say the music of the 70's was the best we've experienced in our lifetime.

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
The wife and I are biased, but we still say the music of the 70's was the best we've experienced in our lifetime.

80's metal music is the best. Metallica, Guns n' roses, Slayer, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Motley Crue....

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
I ain't talking about this crap....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I'm talking about this!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why-oh-why can't all these celeb deaths be the like of beiber et al, despite havin no talent that boy is just so disrespective of his fans he could almost deserve it

Members online

Latest posts