Any other Business/Banter

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I have an issue of "Street and Smith's College Football" (American Football). They also publish an NFL one. If you aren't familiar with the magazine it lists the schedules, rosters, notable news and projections for the coming season of the various football teams. Does anyone know if somebody publishes any world football magazines available in the U.S.?

Add Edit; it's hard to find "print" issues. I've found a lot of digital, but so far digital magazines involve a lot of resizing pages, etc. I'd prefer print. I found "Soccer360". Is anyone familiar with it?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
At my daughter and son in law's house for the week. Yep, it's gonna be a tough week. ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The City Islanders, from Harrisburg, PA. They aren't real good at the moment, but they are a level below the MLS. I think Pennsylvania, including Harrisburg, is one of the best states in the Union. But I am biased.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In the 1970s I ran a delicatessen on the ground floor of the building on the far right that is cut off by the frame.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I couldn't decide which one of the World Football threads to place this in. But...dang... The networks will get greedy like they do with the NFL and, without the NFL's popularity, watch viewership plummet in the U.S. just as they were building up steam. :mad:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I couldn't decide which one of the World Football threads to place this in. But...dang... The networks will get greedy like they do with the NFL and, without the NFL's popularity, watch viewership plummet in the U.S. just as they were building up steam. :mad:

??? Explain please. I'm confused as to what you are referring to.

Members online

Latest posts