Any other Business/Banter

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Just saw a picture of Itkovian's son wearing an England kit. I'm gonna have a long talk with that boy. :cautious:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, wtf needs toilets seats like this? My wife just returned from a business trip from Tokyo and was happy to use the usual "no-frills" toilet seat at home.
First thing she did at the hotel was turning off the heating system for the toilet seat :D
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I really love Curling. Think it's a great strategy sport.... but this was pretty funny.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Went to church and listened to a Welsh preacher. For some reason I couldn't help but to think of Buggy Bill. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I need a translator of the Queen's English. Watching a Brit movie. If a guy is acting like a right bloody ****, yet another fellow says "He's alright, just has the wind up him is all." What the heck is going on?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You Brits afraid of the meaning? I don't know what the second phrase means. In America, to have wind means to fart.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
You Brits afraid of the meaning? I don't know what the second phrase means. In America, to have wind means to fart.
Don't really qualify for the brit part, but your close enuff a harmless nonsense* talker

*Fart

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quite good so far, we're about to win the Euro16, just renewed my HSV season tickets(my 20th season now), looking forward to the Brexit referendum tomorrow and just started to make plans for my next UK trip in October.....in case the Brits will still let us in :whistling::D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Quite good so far, we're about to win the Euro16, just renewed my HSV season tickets(my 20th season now), looking forward to the Brexit referendum tomorrow and just started to make plans for my next UK trip in October.....in case the Brits will still let us in :whistling::D

20 seasons. You are blessed. :tup: I'd be happy to be able to go with one season of tickets to the Union.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I just saw the photo how the Bayern Munich stadium was lit up like the USA flag for our Independence Day. I guess I'll have to give them props for that.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just saw the photo how the Bayern Munich stadium was lit up like the USA flag for our Independence Day. I guess I'll have to give them props for that.
Not only for Independence day, also because the 100 th Bayern Munich fan club was founded in South Carolina ("Stern des Suedens") :rolleyes:;)
Stadium looks great with Stars & Stripes :tup:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like Messi and his Dad were convicted of fraud. Now he is qualified to enter our Presidential election as a candidate. :roflmao:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who saw John Cena's ESPY monologue? Bloody brilliant and they have shots of AR12 laughing at a joke on Cleveland QB's (lack of). AR12 makes a couple of seconds TV time, Peyton & Godddell gets roasted...overall 10 mins of good fun!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts