Any other Business/Banter

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
In reality, I'm finding it harder than I thought to keep to 55 ounces of fluid a day. By 8 AM I've often already consumed 16 ounces of coffee. That doesn't leave a lot of other fluids for a long day.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

In reality, I'm finding it harder than I thought to keep to 55 ounces of fluid a day. By 8 AM I've often already consumed 16 ounces of coffee. That doesn't leave a lot of other fluids for a long day.

You could always donate your whiskey collection to your son ? :whistling:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
While I do appreciate a good whiskey, to be honest my tastes fall more along the lines of bundesbiers "hobby" :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
While I do appreciate a good whiskey, to be honest my tastes fall more along the lines of bundesbiers "hobby" :D

Yeah buddy. At the end of the FC Bamberg, we went to the Biergarten down the street for yet more beers. Someone put a shot of Jager in front of me. Everyone laughed as my face turned to dread. Ugh, I hate Jagermeister. Why would Germany make this stuff???

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Yeah buddy. At the end of the FC Bamberg, we went to the Biergarten down the street for yet more beers. Someone put a shot of Jager in front of me. Everyone laughed as my face turned to dread. Ugh, I hate Jagermeister. Why would Germany make this stuff???

Medicine. A tablespoon of Jagermeister is good for a bloated belly.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'd better start drinking it more often then :eek:.

I forgot about the language gap on this forum. In case Nessie looked it up. There are several meanings in the U.S. for "bloated". One of them is "the overly full and uncomfortable feeling one has after having eaten too much". That is what Jager helps calm. I've used it on occasion for an upset stomach. It works pretty good.

Sky King

Reaction score
I'd better start drinking it more often then :eek:.
I've tried that. It might work. Attended a formal dinner in Wolfenbüttel once and my host and I attempted to see how many spent Jagermeister shot glasses we could line up between the two of us, being the local product and all. We were somewhere up in the twenties when a persistent waitress finally managed to steal away the glasses as we had our backs turned. Deiter and I were told that we had once again gotten our collective total back up into the teens during the second round. My recollection of the whole experience remains rather fuzzy. Haven't touched a drop of Jagermeister since then. It doesn't do much for the head on the day after, I can fully attest to that. I don't remember how my stomach felt.

Last edited:

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ah well, back to work today after a week off, and taking the bairn to see a bit of the country, for some reason she didn't want her picture taken with the tigers at Kincraig wildlife park
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

ah well, back to work today after a week off, and taking the bairn to see a bit of the country, for some reason she didn't want her picture taken with the tigers at Kincraig wildlife park

Looks like he was keen enough though ;).

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about the language gap on this forum. In case Nessie looked it up. There are several meanings in the U.S. for "bloated". One of them is "the overly full and uncomfortable feeling one has after having eaten too much". That is what Jager helps calm. I've used it on occasion for an upset stomach. It works pretty good.
I had a thought what it means, Croak :)
And Jagermeister is nothing but disgusting, just not my cup of tea. I'd rather drink cough syrup instead :D
After a good meal I'd prefer having a fruit schnapps (Obstler) or a aquavit. That helps alot and lets you feel better ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obviously not her favourite animal :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

We used to call that look on our kids "the poochy lip". My wife used to tell them that if they kept doing that, a birdie would fly over and drop a load on it! :eek:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Jagermeister is only good if you drop a shot of it into a glass of Red Bull :devilish:

Latest posts