Any other Business/Banter

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
My preliminary plan would be as follows:

Leave the U.S. Monday, because of the time change arrive in Berlin Tuesday Morning. Fly from Berlin to Munich on Tuesday. Stay in Munich Tuesday through Friday, fly back to Berlin Friday morning and either stay in Berlin for a couple days, or connect over to Amsterdam and stay there until Monday morning and fly back to the U.S.

Subject to change of course;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Leave the U.S. Monday, because of the time change arrive in Berlin Tuesday Morning. Fly from Berlin to Munich on Tuesday. Stay in Munich Tuesday through Friday, fly back to Berlin Friday morning and either stay in Berlin for a couple days, or connect over to Amsterdam and stay there until Monday morning and fly back to the U.S.

Heck, I could contact my friends in Berlin for you. It's a couple thou for air fare alone. At this time, with all the medical bills and next year's loss of income due to a daughter moving on to college, it's not practical for me. (Unless my ship comes in.) :cry:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Heck, I could contact my friends in Berlin for you. It's a couple thou for air fare alone. At this time, with all the medical bills and next year's loss of income due to a daughter moving on to college, it's not practical for me. (Unless my ship comes in.) :cry:

When you're a genius like me you don't pay a couple thousand for airfare. Hell, I've got the whole trip planned for about $1500.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Berlin is definitely worth a visit for a couple days. Being in Munich during the week means you won't be able to see them play a Bundesliga home game. :cautious:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Berlin is definitely worth a visit for a couple days. Being in Munich during the week means you won't be able to see them play a Bundesliga home game. :cautious:

Actually, if I go in March as planned Bayern is playing a midweek game against Mainz that I plan to attend:tup:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
And Nessie I've been to Berlin before which is why I was debating it. I think I will stay there a few days though because I loved it

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well I made it to Germany. And dove straight into all the messy stuff. Visa application, bank account... I found the craft bier store in Bamberg. Now I am looking for a flat or apartment.

I find it funny that you found the beer store before you found an apartment :roflmao:

I

I am pleasantly lightheaded...lol . Good old Speckled hen beer :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We're having a party and a cookout at my place later today. I still have Guinness blonde to finsh off.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The forum is full of drunkards :whistling:

“Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to.”

Martin Luther

Seems to me, that would make this a righteous forum. ;)

I

“Whenever the devil harasses you, seek the company of men or drink more, or joke and talk nonsense, or do some other merry thing. Sometimes we must drink more, sport, recreate ourselves, and even sin a little to spite the devil, so that we leave him no place for troubling our consciences with trifles. We are conquered if we try too conscientiously not to sin at all. So when the devil says to you: do not drink, answer him: I will drink, and right freely, just because you tell me not to.”

Martin Luther

Seems to me, that would make this a righteous forum. ;)

You're just clutching at straws to justify your drink problem :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts